Chapter 44

"Oh my god." I whisper.

My eyes meet Klaus who is watching me intently, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. He knows I always let my anger get the best of me and I'm sure he doesn't want me to ruin anything in his precious art room.

"I need to go talk to Kai. I need to talk him out of doing this." I turn on my feet to head to the door when I collide with a body.

"Quinn?" Elijah says my name with confusion.

"Well isn't it the noble brother." I glare at him.

His eyes leave mine to find Klaus standing all the way across the room. I don't even bother looking back to see his reaction.

"How are you back?" He asks bringing his eyes back to me.

"Long story that I don't feel like telling you." I spit. "How dare you betray me?"

"Quinn I did what was for the best." He states.

"The best? You're kidding me right?" I inch closer to him placing my index finger on his chest. "You gave me your word and I trusted you!"

He lets out a small sigh as he looks down at my finger.

"I know you've always been on Nik's side for everything." My accent starting to come back from being so angry. "But I really thought that this is the one thing you would do for me. That you wouldn't run and tell him like a little bitch!"

His eyes go wide at my words. "That plan that you had was not a smart one Quinn. I understand that they were your friends but what would have happened if you couldn't come back from the other side?"

"Then I would have died saving them!" I shout and then my voice lowers to a whisper. "Rebekah and Kol would have understood."

Elijahs eyes flick to Klaus. I look back to see his eyes staring down at the ground.

"Speaking of, where are they?" I ask him.

"Rebekah is off somewhere while Kol is still in his sleeping peacefully." He smirks.

"Undagger him." I demand which makes him chuckle.

"Now that is something I won't do. Kol is still paying for what he did." Klaus tells me.

"You're unbelievable!" I yell. "Where is he? I'll just do it myself."

I move past Elijah and head for the door when Klaus vamp speeds to stop me.

"Move." I say through my teeth.

He stands still as I feel Elijah standing close behind me. I turn my head to find I was right and then look back at Klaus. An evil grin spreads across my lips.

"You want to do this the hard way then?"

He cocks his head to the side and before he could say anything I turn around and send Elijah flying across the room. His body hits the canvas Klaus was working on causing it to break in half.

Klaus lets out an annoyed sigh because I just destroyed his work. He brings his anger filled eyes back to mine as his fist clench by his side.

"You don't want to do this Quinn." He threats.

"What are you going to do Nik? Send me back to a Prison World?" I tilt my head.

"I can arrange that." He steps closer to me. "And this time I'll make sure they get it right and send you somewhere where you will be all alone."

"Where is Kol? I know he is in this house somewhere. You always carry him around like a piece of luggage."

He smirks. "You won't make it past me."