Chapter 66

Final chapter!!!

*Mention of Suicide*

This is going to be a long chapter (over 4,000 words.)  So grab a snack, tissues and whatever else you may need. It's gonna be one hell of a ride! 

During this chapter, it's going to jump back and forth between Kai and Quinn's POV. There's so much happening that I wanted to get both of their sides.

Don't forget to comment and vote <3

Lets start it off with some smut, shall we?

The night before the wedding-
Kai's POV:

I'm going to be a married man tomorrow. How crazy is that? I'm laying here in another spare room at Marcel and Rebekah's place. Quinn is in a separate room and it's killing me.

I don't like being away from her, especially at night. Sleeping without her is no fun because of the nightmares. I haven't had them in awhile and I don't want them to start now.

Deciding I want to go see her, I push myself out of bed and head towards the door. Quietly, I open the bedroom door and sneak down the hall to where Quinn is staying. When I open the door, her light is off and she is laying with her back to me.

I gently shut the door and make my way to her bed. After I slowly pull back the covers, trying not to wake her, I crawl into bed and get as close to her as I can.

"You do realize it's bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding, right?" She says without opening her eyes.

"Eh, I don't believe in that shit." Now that I know she's awake, I pull her closer to me. "Plus I'd rather sleep with you."

"You're worried about your nightmares?" Her hands rest under her chin as she tilts her head up to look at me.

"There's a chance that sleeping alone, I couldn't have one. But it's not really a chance I'm willing to take." I bring my hand up to brush the hair out of her face.

The only thing helping me see her face is the moonlight shining through the window. She looks like an absolute angel. My hand moves down the side of her face where my thumb brushes across her soft lips.

"Is it also bad luck to kiss the bride the night before the wedding?" I ask.

She shake her head just a little with a small smile. "I don't think so." 

"Good." With that I lean forward and press my lips to hers.

Fuck... I will never get used to the way just kissing her makes me feel. Our lips are in sync as we move them against each other. She parts hers just enough for me to slip my tongue inside and when I do my body melts into the kiss even more.

Her hands leave their previous position to find my face. She tries to pull me closer but it's not possible because I'm as close as I can get. I push myself up, not even breaking the kiss as I position myself over her. She lifts her hips up to grind herself against me causing a moan to escape me.

"So impatient baby." I say against her lips.

"Can't help it." She pants.

"We should do a spell to quiet the room. Don't want your sister to hear us." I trail my lips to her jaw.

"Yeah we should." She tilts her head to the side for me to have easier access to her neck.