Chapter 1

"Quinn!" I hear Bonnie yell over the rush of the wind. I look around the woods, shielding my eyes from all of the leaves that are flying around. The trees start to sway violently.

I look from them to Bonnie, watching as Stefan grabs her shoulders and disappears into thin air. He is safe. Everyone is safe. A rush of relief floods my body knowing that I did it. I saved all of them. I run over to Bonnie who is awaiting my presence.

"Let's do this thing." I tell her with a loud voice. Placing my hands on her shoulders waiting to be brought back to the land of the living but nothing happens.

Bonnie gives me a confused look. "What's going on?"

"I don't know..." I place my hands back on her shoulder. "Bonnie...why isn't this working?" I try it a couple more times before fear starts taking over my entire body.

I start to realize what's happening. My eyes trail back up to Bonnies. Tears start to form in her eyes when she realizes it too. I am not coming back.

"Quinn... I-" She starts to say but I cut her off as I pull her into a hug. I don't think we have much time left together since the wind is getting worse and the sky is starting to grow brighter.

"It's okay Bonnie..." I lie. I'm trying to hold myself together the best I can. This isn't how it was supposed to be...I'm not ready to die. I release our hug so I can look into her eyes. "Just tell Stefan that I love him, okay? And tell everyone else..." My voice cracks.

She pulls me into another hug. "I can't just leave you here."

"We don't have a choice Bonnie." I hug her tight not wanting to let go but the state of everything around us is rushing me. I pull away holding her hands. "Now go...they can't lose the both of us." She nods her head and with a blink of an eye she is gone...and I'm all alone.

Tears start falling down my cheeks and I drop to the ground. Everything starts getting more fierce and the sky lights up to a bright white. And then nothing.

Stefans POV:

I watch as Bonnie appears out of nowhere...without Quinn. Her eyes are red from crying and she drops to the ground. I rush over to her, dropping down to her side.

"Bonnie what happened?" There is panic in my voice. "Where is Quinn?"

She finally brings her eyes up to mine. "I couldn't save her..."

The words seem foreign coming out of her mouth. "What..what do you mean?" I'm afraid to ask this but I need to know.

"She's gone Stefan." Bonnie burst into tears so I just hold her. Tears start forming in my eyes as Elena, Damon and even Enzo watch us break down. Quinn is gone....the love of my life...is dead.

Quinns POV:

It's silent.

My hands are still covering my eyes when I realize the wind has died down. I uncover them revealing I am still in the woods, the same exact spot where I was with Bonnie but she is not here. The sky has darkened from the white blinding light to a normal night sky. I look up to see stars scattered above me. My eyes gaze around the empty woods, scanning the area.

If I am still alive ...where is everyone?

Author Note:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I added a photo of what I had in mind for Quinn but you can picture her however you want!

Also sorry this chapter is so short. I started it late at night and I got tired!

I am so excited for for this story!!