Chapter 27

Smut as promised ❤️

I think this is the dirtiest smut I've written so far... 😳

So uh... yeah... you're welcome 😂

His eyes watch me intently as I move down the bed to straddle his legs. My fingers go to the button of his pants, bring my eyes down as I undo them I can still feel his on me. When I look up I see him biting his lower lip with a slight grin.

I keep my eyes on him as I unzip his pants and then bringing my fingers to the top of his jeans, I curl the tips over the fabric and I tug down gently. Kai lifts his hips allowing me to bring his jeans down to his thighs. Moving backwards I pull them all they way off and toss them on the bedroom floor.

I crawl back up to him as I lower my head to his length which is hidden in his boxers, placing my lips on it. My eyes still on him as I gently kiss him, I watch his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Fuck Quinn.. don't tease me..." He groans.

"Why not?" I kiss his arousal again. "It's fun."

"You think so?" He leans up on his elbow bringing his opposite hand to my chin lifting it up. "I'll have to remember that then."

He lets go of me as he lies back on the bed. I insert my fingers under the band of his boxers, pulling them down to reveal his erection. It's harder than I've ever seen it before and the sight sends a heat to my stomach.

When I bring my eyes to Kai he isn't staring at me anymore instead his eyes are shut, waiting. Oddly enough, this is the first time that I've gone down on him since I've been in this place. He has always made it about pleasing me.

"Kai." I say. "Open your eyes."

His eyes shoot open and he lifts his head to see what I want.

"Keep them open." I tell him.

He smirks. "I'm rubbing off on you, aren't I?"

I give a little laugh before taking his length into my hand. When I start to move my hand up and down on his warm skin at a slow pace, I can tell he wants to close his eyes at the pleasure but he doesn't.

His jaw clenches as I wet my lips bringing my mouth down to meet his tip. I don't put him in my mouth just yet because I want to see how long I can tease him for. I slip my tongue out onto his head beginning to draw slow circles.

"Fuck.." his body tenses up beneath me.

I part my lips only taking the tip into my mouth but only for a second before I remove it. Letting go of him I bring my tongue down the base, flattening against his skin as I run it all the way up to the tip.

"Quinn... you're killing me here.." he pants.

I know I could continue to tease him but I'm not that mean. I let out a breathy laugh as I lean down, opening my mouth to welcome him in. As soon as he is around my lips he lets out a sigh of relief. Thankful that I didn't keep teasing him.

He bucks his hips forward making the tip of his dick meet the back of my throat in a quick motion. My gag reflex isn't the greatest so the feeling of him all the way inside me makes me choke a little.

"Can't handle all of me, can you?" He says with a smile.

I take that as a challenge and I don't back down. My head starts bobbing as my tongue moves in circles. My hands go to his hips to help me stay in this position while his go to my hair. He grabs a fistful so it will stay out of my face and tugs it a little making me whine out.

My mouth vibrating against him makes his head tilt backwards. He quickly brings it back up not wanting to take his eyes of me. He thrust himself into me roughly as my eyes start to water.

"Shit... I'm about to cum." He curses as I feel him pulsate against my tongue.

His movement stops as he releases and his legs slightly shake as removes himself from my mouth. Right when my lips are off of him he cups his fingers on my chin holding my mouth shut.

"Swallow." He orders.

I obey his word and at that he smiles. He leans forward to give me a kiss as a thank you but when he pulls away, he has a hold of my wrists and is bringing me into him.

He sits me on his lap making my legs wrap around his waist. He lifts me up by my ass and with one quick move he guides himself inside me.

"Oh my-" I throw my head back as he slowly lowers me onto him.

His hands find my lower back pulling me forward making my hips roll. I feel his lips hungry on my neck as he places them all over my skin like he can't get enough. His starts to harshly suck the soft spot causing me to whimper out.

My hips are still rolling onto him when I realize he moved his hands to my face. Placing them on my cheeks he pulls my mouth to his. He waste no time inviting his tongue into my mouth as it slides over mine. He moans into me as I pick up my pace.

"Just like that baby." He says out of breath, pressing his forehead to mine. "You're the only one that can make me feel like this."

My eyes shut at his words and a small gasp escapes my lips.

"And I'm the only one that can make you feel like this." His words burn through me and straight to my stomach. The build up is happening fast and I'm not sure how much longer I'll last.

He moves the placement of his hand bringing one up to wrap around my throat. He jerks my head back a little causing me to open my eyes to see him glaring at me.

"You're mine." His voice low.

"Kai-" I moan out his name. My head rolls back but he stops it by tightening his grip on my neck pulling my face back to him.

"Say it baby." He pushes his hips up causing him to go even deeper, if that was even possible. "Tell me you're mine."

My mouth parts into a circle from feeling all of him in me. He presses his forehead back to mine but keeps his hand in its place.

"Please say it Quinn." He begs.

"I'm yours Kai." I open my eyes to see his grow darker.

He looks at me for a moment and grins before placing his hands on my waist. Digging his fingers into my skin knowing they will leave marks, he starts to move my hips in a faster motion, lifting me up and back down against him. My arms wrap around his neck as I bring my face to the side of his.

The pleasure makes me moan into his ear which only makes his grip tighten on me making his movements faster. My body starts to tense up as I'm about to release. My fingers slide into his hair as I start to come undone.

He loosens his hold so I begin the rocking motion again. His lips are on my shoulder, curing into my skin while he tries to catch his breath as he cums.

We sit there for a second tangled around each other trying to regain our breathing, until he moves back to look at me.

"Remember what you said okay?" He strokes my hair. "Even when we get out of here."

I look at him with confused eyes as I'm still trying to come down from this high. His lips press against mine before he speaks again.

"You are mine."

Well then... someone's a little... uh possessive.

What do you think is going to happen if they get out?