Chapter 177

Hunting was a leisure life that any nobleman enjoyed regardless of age.

Thanks to this, the value of the land, which included a good hunting ground, doubled.

It was the fox hunting season, which has just entered early fall.

Throughout the Empire, there were several famous hunting sites for fox hunting, one of them was Baraport family lands in the Midwest.

And in the Baraport estate, hunting contests have been going on for three days.

In front of the Baraport family's mansion, bonfires rose throughout the large and wide fields, and hundreds of tables and chairs were carved from rough wood.

It was a kind of banquet decoration that mimicked the night rest of hunters hunting for a living, not aristocrats hunting for leisure and hobby.

As a result, instead of delicate glasses, a rugged wooden glass was filled with high-prescription alcohol and served a large roasted dish that could be eaten with bare hands and a fork.

The sun had just set and the third night of the after-party was heating up.

Then a loud noise broke out from the big table in the middle.

"Win! Win!"

"Your Highness, cheer up a little more!"

The First Prince Astana and the second son of the Baraport family were arm wrestling.

The second son of the Baraport family, who likes to use his body rather than his head, and Astana, who is short and small, were not a good match.

But despite the difference, the second son of the Baraport family was using some effort that turned his face red.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiik, waah!"

No, he was pretending to use some effort.

"Wow, Your Highness, win!"

"Win, win!"

Anyway, it was a fact that everyone who cheered so hard knew it.

Perez, who was watching the funny play from afar, sneered with the corner of his mouth.

"You're working hard."

"Isn't that how they survive?"

Lignite also said with a click of the tongue.

In the first place, it was a hunting competition hosted by the Baraport family, Angenas's vassal family, so it was full of nobles who supported the First Prince.

"But the First Prince seems sincere."

"Maybe he doesn't know."

It was their academy classmates Steely and Tedro, who had recently joined Lignite and Perez.

"Who knows, that idiot."

Lignite said bitterly, but not the other two.

Steely, who was seriously looking at Astana, first spoke in a low voice.

"1 Silver for 'He doesn't know'."

Then Tedro shook his head, lifted his finger as if he didn't know anything.

"Me, 'He pretended not to know because of his pride' for 2 Silver."

"Oh, it makes sense. Then I'll change it to that, too."

"What? Then the bet won't work."

The arm-wrestling was coming to an end while the two quarreled.