Chapter 163

The riverside of the Capital where wide water flows gently.

Clerivan, standing a little higher, looked down at the nobles gathered at the banquet hall with a cheerful face.

Now, when preparing for the banquet, there was no need to worry about what would happen if the invitees didn't come.

When it comes to Pellet Corporation's banquet, most of the people tried to attend with invitations from others.

As such, the influence of the name Clerivan Pellet in the aristocratic society was great.

Clerivan Pellet, the illegitimate son of the famous Romassie Dillard who had to hide in the shadows, was nowhere now.

He was just Clerivan Pellet of the Pellet Corporation and stood tall over the nobles of Lambrew Empire.

"And all of this is thanks to Lady Florentia."

He didn't even want to imagine.

What life would have been like if I hadn't met the light of Florentia Lombardy?

Just thinking about it made him dizzy.

Clerivan's gaze finally ran into Florentia, a little far away.

Clerivan shook his head secretly.

Then she greeted Clerivan with a beautiful face and a smile.

And pointed to the entrance of the banquet hall with a wink.

As he looked over there quickly, he saw Lulak and Romassie Dillard, who had just arrived at the banquet hall.

Although it seems to be enjoying the feast leisurely, Florentia was already fully aware of the movements of all the important figures.

Clerivan raised his hand slightly above his chest to tell her to leave it to him and hurried up to Lulak.

"Here you are, Lord."

"Ah, Clerivan. It's a very beautiful banquet today. It's no waste of the word Pellet."

Lulak laughed, genuinely pleased.

"I'm flattered."

Then Clerivan looked at Romassie beside Lulak.

"It's been a long time, Lord of Lombardy's Top."

It was a calm and perfectly courteous greeting to others.

Clerivan no longer suffers from seeing Romassie Dillard.

This was also a change after meeting Florentia.

"It's a banquet prepared by Lady Florentia, and I can't miss it."

Romassie Dillard said so and looked at Clerivan.

He was already speculated that this banquet was not the only one Florentia had prepared.

Romassie Dillard was one of the few people who knew who the real owner of Pellet Corporation was.

"You've been taking care of our Tia lately, haven't you?"

Lulak didn't hate it, but looked at Romassie and said.

"Haha, did I?"

The prickly Romassie answered quickly.

"She's a great person, isn't she? She's still young, but she's as talented as anyone else. It's like I'm looking at the Lord when I was young."

"Hmm? Is it?"

Lulak opened his eyes round and soon laughed loudly.

"Yes, our Tia does look a bit like me! Yes!"