Chapter 109

"Whoa..."

A half-swallowed sigh flowed from Perez's mouth, who came out to the terrace and breathed in the fresh air.

Although it was intended, it was uncomfortable for the nobles who kept talking to him and ladies who kept asking for dance requests.

Perez crossed his arms leaning against the railing on the terrace.

It was because the main character who had been following him to the point of annoyance followed him to the terrace.

"I'm so glad you've got a good delivery, you?"

It was Astana who was drunk and bloated.

Perez looked at such Astana with contempt and pathetic eyes.

Then the tearful Astana, who was choked up in his throat, shouted.

"You! How dare you look at me like that?"

Then he tried to grab Perez, but it was a big waste.

The impossible could not have been possible for Astana, who was drunk and reeling.

"Ugh!"

Astana, who almost lost his balance and fell over the railing, gulped in surprise.

But soon he realized looking at Perez and said loudly, pointing fingers.

"Enjoy it when you can! You can't even dream about it later, you lowly!"

Perez's eyebrows wriggled.

It wasn't because of the word 'lowly thing' that he has been hearing.

He didn't care about those words anymore.

"Enjoy it when I can?"

Perez's reaction made Astana more elated.

"Now that Lombardy is young, you can pretend to be close to each other because it's an act of playmate. If she's a little older, you won't be able to do it."

Perez did not answer, but Astana laughed knowingly.

"She is the daughter of Gallahan Lombardy. Although her mother's lineage is a bit flawed."

It sounded like a dog breed was being judged.

"Gallahan's money is more than enough. Unlike you who disappear right now and no one will look for you."

Perez's mouth opened as if to spit something out and closed again.

He had nothing to say.

Unfortunately, all Astana's sneering remarks were true.

These were also concerns that have been floating in Perez's head since Lulak Lombardy went to Poirak Palace.

"You don't deserve to stand next to Florentia Lombardy."

Away.

Perez eventually gritted his teeth.

“I don’t know if it’s me.”

Perez's red eyes glared at Astana as if they were burning him to death.

And one step closer, one step closer.

"What, what?"

Astana, who had been sarcastic to his heart's content, remembered that Perez has the power to spit out or something and took a step back.

Perez, who pushed Astana's leg until it touched the terrace railing, spoke in a low voice.

"Wrong."