Chapter 25

"No, I will not be killed."

I said firmly without any hesitation.

"Aren't you going? But..... "

Perez's gaze instinctively points at the side of the Empress's Palace.

No matter how small he is, he probably knows it.

It is the Empress who is killing his mother, taking away everything he ought to have, and slowly killing him.

Perez looked at me with amazement for a moment, then shook his head again.

"No. The people who helped me are all dead, injured, or gone. So you go too. You shouldn't be here."

This time I was really upset.

Shouldn't you have to hold onto anyone and ask for help, save me?

I opened my handbag a little rough with a feeling of confusion.

And I took out the vial I brought from it.

I felt the red eyes staring at it closely.

"Don't worry. They can't touch me."

"Why?"

"Because ... ."

I felt angry and rough words would pour out, but I was still in front of a child, so I tried my best to purify it.

"Because my grandfather is a hundred times older than the person who is bullying you."

"Grandfather?"

"Huh"

"I envy you ... ."

Perez said, flicking his little finger.

I wondered if I could tell the story of my grandfather to a child who became alone, but I said, tapping the shoulders of Second Prince more casually.

"And you, I'll help. So don't worry about me, drink this one."

As soon as I was in a hurry, I poured as much medicine as Estira told me on the lid of the vial.

Because it is a thickened concentrate, I had to drink it in water to reduce the bitter taste, but now this is the best one.

Perez glanced at the little lid that I had put out, and gently took it and drank it.

"Hey, Perez."

"Why?"

It was obvious that it would enough to make my whole body tremble, but he didn't frown once.

"You shouldn't eat anything that others give you. Are you fine? Have you receive it without a doubt?"

I was very worried about the attitude of the Second Prince, who wasn't even wary.

I know Perez's past, present, and future, so even if I met him for the first time today, I feel like I've known him for a long time.

The Second Prince sees me for the first time today.

Perez tilted his head at my bruise and replied.

"I'm dying already. Even if you gave me poison, it doesn't change much."

Oh, this guy really knows.

I wondered if the Empress didn't know that he knows she was poisoning the food he was eating.

I just wanted you to not know.

"And you said you help me."

In my hand, tightly grasped by Perez's words, a bunch of soft cloths in my handbag twisted.