Chapter 131

A few days later, Pellet Corporation's office.

Clerivan, who was reporting the business to me, suddenly spoke in a voice full of concern.

"There's already a lot of talk among Lombardy vassals about this delivery business, Lady Florentia."

"I know. It was flipped."

After hearing the news, Larane, Craney, and the twins ran to ask if the rumor was real.

"There has never been such a hot topic since the direct lineage of the householder has invoked its authority."

"Maybe it's because I'm still young. Well, there may be other reasons."

I shrugged and replied lightly to Clerivan's comments.

"The more people talk about me and this business now, the more I gain after success. I don't care."

With my relaxed appearance, Clerivan eventually nodded and moved on to the next agenda.

"We've been in contact with the Angenas. They want to buy the tree we have."

"They're trying to speed up the development of Western tourist attractions. They wouldn't be satisfied with what the Ivans gave them."

"It seemed very anxious enough to know that we still had a lot of Triva wood beside the one we sent to Chesire."

"I think so. They still have some extra money left, but they can't hurry up with the construction because they don't have any materials."

"I think they're going to pay a pretty high price."

"That's right, but we're not selling Triva woods."

This time, Clerivan seemed a little surprised.

He doesn't understand why I don't sell stacked lumber even though buyers show up to pay for it no matter what.

After thinking for a while, Clerivan spoke very carefully.

"But the Ivans are constantly supplying wood, and the Monak Top has quite a lot of Triva trees. Maybe it's going to go according to Angenas's plan..."

"Even if the Monak Top sells all the wood that Perez has to Angenas, that would not be enough. Eventually, they'll be in constant contact with us. The Empress is in such a hurry."

And that's Empress Rabini's decisive mistake.

In my previous life, it was a development project that was still in the groundwork.

Because they are not in a hurry, they were able to complete the tourist attractions safely even after the 'that thing'.

But if you're so hasty like this...

"Don't worry, Clerivan. Angenas will continue to remain the poorest territory in the Empire. For a while."

* * *

I returned to the mansion after a meeting with Clerivan.

It's already quite hot as spring is over and summer has passed.

I'm walking towards the annex wiping my sweat with a handkerchief.

The atmosphere of the mansion is strangely cluttered.

Two maids, who were passing in front of me with half-jumping steps, bent down and often ran again.

Then, from afar, someone called me in a loud voice.

It was Craney running towards me.

"Sister! Sister Florentia!"

Is he bigger in the meantime?