Chapter 102

TLS : Shenks

"Well, I think I've heard of it."

Shananet nodded at what her father said.

Seeing him sighing quietly, Gallahan seems to know about it.

"The Imperial debutante ball is definitely different from other debuts. In addition to the fact that the host is the Imperial family, the number of people who can participate is limited to less than ten, and the participants are invited by the royal family strictly, not first-come, first-served basis."

"Yes Shananet, you made your debut there."

As grandfather spoke, Shananet's face turned slightly red.

"But as I said a while ago, it's a debut that is as demanding as it is. If you want Tia to make the most spectacular and high-profile debut, there's no better chance than an Imperial ball."

As for advice from someone who dominated the high society, it will be extremely beneficial to debut there.

And Shananet is right.

In the Empire, there are several debutante balls hosted by noble ladies who are one place in society.
But the highest peak was the Imperial debutante ball no matter what anyone said.

Girls who officially debut in society there are in different starting lines from others.

The method of selection was different.

That year, anyone who wanted to participate in the Imperial debutante ball had to write a letter with their own introduction and send it to the organizer.

There was nothing else that people and families who wanted to participate could do.

Just wait to be chosen.

Girls from high-ranking noble families were often chosen, but not always.

Sometimes, it was selected because of their pretty heart in the letter, or because it was a family that was not very powerful but had a long history.

The number of participants also varies from time to time.

Sometimes, it was a full 10 people, and if there were no sufficient applicants, they would not hold a debutante ball at all.

Under these circumstances, everyone is paying keen attention to whom makes their debut at the Imperial ball every year.

"It's a perfect debut for Tia. It should be that much, yes."

Grandfather said with a satisfied smile.

"I've never seen an Imperial debutante ball before!"

"I'll definitely go on Tia's debut day!"

The twins also drank a lot of kimchi soup. (Well it's not Korean kingdom, but idk the hangeul text is kimchi.)

Well, I don't want to dampen their spirits.

But someone had to tell them the reality.

"I don't think everyone knows."

I got their attention and everyone around the table looked at me.

"The Imperial debutante ball is in the next two months, right? Then wouldn't the application be closed a long time ago?"

Since I'm doing it, I want to properly brand my face to everyone at my debut.

"This year's contestants haven't been announced yet but it's probably too late. And even if there's still a deadline I can't guarantee that I'll be chosen."