Chapter 78

A guest was visiting the Empress Palace today.

It was her father, Angenas, the Lord of the family.

"What did you just say?"

Rabini turned around and stared at the Lord.

"Julieta Avino, did she sing at Lombardy's banquet?"

The Empress's accumulated anger at Julieta, who rose rapidly as an opera singer and recently became the Emperor's new lover, was considerable.

However, the fact that Julieta performance at the banquet of her rival Lombardy finally exploded.

"Argh!"

Screaming, the Empress began to throw everything.

There were no exceptions to the vase made of transparent crystals, and to the teacups and teapots that the maid had just brought in.

It was not until the floor of the parlor was messed up with dozens of sharp clang, that the Empress stopped having seizures.

"Sigh, sigh......."

Her hair, which had been neatly twisted and tied, came out and shook at every harsh breath of the Empress.

"...That bitch, she's got Lombardy's line."

Flop, said the Empress, sitting on the drawing-room sofa, clutching her armrest.

"I think it was the beginning of a promotional model for a Gallahan clothing store."

"Yeah, I guess so."

The Empress bites her lips.

It wasn't because of the Emperor's unclean reign.

It was such a relationship from the beginning, they were.

Even Rabini had a few lovers who met secretly.

Since they were a couple who were strictly exchanging things with each other, having an extramarital relationship did not mean to be angry.

However, it was a different story if it compromised her position in the aristocratic society.

The countless women who passed through the emperor were no match for Rabini.

Rather, good buds were seen among them, and those who knew how to obey the Empress were kept by her side and served her.

But Julieta wasn't that kind of thing.

She likes to be noticed everywhere, and she wanted to be the center of attention.

The problem was that the attention and gaze should all belong to Rabini.

"I'll have to work on it soon."

At the cold Rabini's words, Angenas's Lord lowered his eyes quietly.

Rabini's cruelty sometimes gave even his father goosebumps.

"The plan is going well, isn't it, Father?"

"Yes, Empress."

"You have to put it in our hands. You never know when you'll miss this opportunity again."

Rabini's eyes blazing as if they were a burn in fire.

"...The Empress is right."

Lord of Angenas closed his mouth and lifted his own teacup left alone on the table.

* * *

After a long time, the Lombardy family sat in one seat.

It was Lombardy's family dinner.