Chapter 79

"Mine...?"

Violet asked back blankly.

"Yes, mine. I'm going to buy a mine in the name of Pellet Company, Violet."

"Oh, yes...."

The answer was yes, however, his face showed that she didn't understand.

That's understandable.

"I know, mines are expensive."

That's right.

A mine has a similar price to a single estate.

Depending on what is buried, there are times when the difference is several times.

"I'm sorry, Lady Florentia."

Violet raised one hand carefully.

"What kind of mine do you have in mind?..."

"It's a coal mine."

"Oh, I don't know if that's possible."

Violet seemed to be calculating the amount of money I gave her when I opened this Pellet Company.

"I'm not going to use the Pellet Company's money, Violet."

"But even a relatively cheap coal mine would cost a thousand gold."

The monthly wage of ordinary workers without special expertise is about three silver.

And when 40 silver pieces are gathered, they are worth gold.

In this situation, I get 8 gold per month just by breathing as Lombardy.

After adulthood, this money rose to 20 gold.

Of course, the money I need to live a basic life is one thing.

Since I was born, this money has been steadily piling up in my safe at the Lombardy bank.

After my father's ready-to-wear business started and made Clerivan my man.

I left all the money I had saved to Clerivan and invested it at the Gallahan clothing store.

And the result, of course, was very successful.

"Clerivan, do you have enough money?"

I looked back at Clerivan, who was enjoying tea scents and asked.

"Well, it doesn't matter if the price of the mine doesn't exceed 3000 gold. If it goes beyond that, it takes about a month to raise funds. We have to make it cash."

"That's fine."

Violet looked stunned when she heard me and Clerivan talking casually.

"3000 Gold..."

He murmured quietly as if that money wasn't real.

I guess she still needs a little time to get used to it.

"Anyway, if we're going to carry out the businesses we're thinking about in the future, we should take this opportunity to raise funds."

With this single investment, Pellet Company will be one of the best in the Empire.

I assure you.

Clerivan asked me, smiling significantly.

"You have a mine in mind."

As expected, Clerivan.

He's good at reading my mind.

"An old coal mine in the Lira region in the northwest would have been auctioned off. It belongs to the Lencanta family. The size of the mine itself is quite large, but the expectation of the amount of coal left over is very low."