Chapter 20

Gallahan nervously sat in the upper office at the top of Lombardy, which was located within the Empire.

The two hands were clasped so tightly that the white jutting joints sometimes trembled.

"Woo..."

A heavy, long sigh flowed out.

He tried to get rid of his anxiety somehow, but as time passed, the tension was getting more and more.

In the end, it was when Gallahan couldn't stand and jumped up.

The door to the upper office's opened widely, and Durak's top leader comes into the room.

"Okay, that's it!"

Durak leader, who was running out of breath, filled with a smile on his face, raised both hands.

"It's crazy there's a huge amount of orders pouring in! It's amazing!"

His uplifting voice was trembling, unable to hide his excitement.

It was a top-ranked Durak owner who was approaching as if to embrace Gallahan with joy, but Gallahan did not respond.

"Sigh......."

Gallahan, who sat down on the sofa with a sigh of relief, put his dry hand on his cheeky face.

"Fortunately"

There was no power in the exhausted voice.

"Haha! Now I see this friend, you are a very smart guy!"

Durak owner burst into laughter while looking at such an image.

"If you want to continue to do big things in the future, you'll have to grow your fence!"

At first, the title, which started with 'Lombardy young master', became more comfortable to 'friends''.

Durak owner is much older, so it makes it clear. When Gallahan asked him several times, he acted as if he would keep the line until the end.

The tension seemed to be the same for the Durak owner.

Then Gallahan laughed weakly and nodded his head.

Tia's idea was a huge success.

Since the day he left the office early after leaving the office of Lord, he was unable to return home a few times, and he was crazy about making prototypes.

As a result, he was able to create not only the handkerchief that he thought of for the first time but also an inner skirt and a simple design pillowcase for women in time.

It was thanks to the help of technicians who worked hard day and night like their own.

And the top of Lombardy and the top of Durak mobilized their personal connections and presented the prototypes to the nobles of the imperial decree and neighboring provinces.

In the past few days, until the official sale of Coroi cotton fabrics started today, Gallahan couldn't sigh because of worries.