Chapter 69

The situation itself is like entertainment, Lulak's face was full of smiles, but his collar smelled like the wind. [1]

He ran from Lombardy to here without delay.

"What the hell are you doing!"

Ferdick Angenas, the head of Angenas, shouted when pointed his finger at Lulak.

"Even though you are the head of Lombardy, it definitely crossed the line to break into His Majesty's office!"

"Cross the line? So why are you here ask His Majesty to give Gallahan's business for you?"

"Well, how did you..."

"When I know Angenas finds out the secrets of my family, I can't help but read your dirty tricks."

Lulak stepped forward and walked in towards Ferdick Angenas.

Lulak's shadow fell over the short and slender Ferdick.

"Did you say I have crossed the line a while ago?"

"Well, Yes! How dare you come to His Majesty's office...!"

Lulak raised a hand threateningly, which seemed would twist Ferdick Angenas's neck, who repeatedly said the same thing as a parrot.

"Ugh!"

Ferdick, who was under pressure, had to clench his teeth to avoid screaming at the strong grip that seemed to crush his shoulder.

Lulak leaned over to Ferdick's ear and spoke softly.

"Did you sell your conscience and your head, Ferdick?"

So only Ferdick Angenas can listen.

"Just like you who didn't move at all, if I made a move, Angenas would be like you."

"What!, are you threatening me now?"

"Yeah, yes this is a threat! So listen to me, Ferdick Angenas."

Lulak's voice became even lower.

"From the moment you set foot in the Imperial Palace to steal the ready-to-wear business when you heard that my son was ill, you've crossed the line."

His wrinkled brown eyes were glowing blue with anger.

"You just crossed the line that was protecting Angenas from me with your feet. Do you understand, Ferdick?"

Ferdick Angenas swallowed his saliva.

Although he knew that Lulak was ruthless when it comes to his heredity.

It was moved under thorough calculations that things might turn out like this.

Somehow, he kept thinking that he had crossed a line that he shouldn't have crossed as Lulak said.

Regret was raising inside Ferdick's head.

And as if reading his mind, Lulak said with a smirk on his wrinkled face.