Chapter 136

In winter, traffic conditions are very bad in snowy areas.

That's why we rushed to put the delivery business in a stable position before the fall.

Not only Devon but also Lombardy Transportation's employees have been busy keeping the business briefings possible before the summer is over.

"You've been very busy, haven't you?"

Larane asked me.

"It's probably because it involves several families at the same time. I had to pay that much attention after all."

The delivery business is a very large-scale business.

Only Devon, who is in charge of Lombardy Transportation, was directly moved by my authority, but they are not the only ones involved in the delivery business.

Herrin at the Lombardy Scholarship Foundation, Dillard at the Lombardy Top, and Bray at the Lombardy Bank also borrowed the investment. [1]

In other words, it was a large-scale business with four families moving at once.

"But everyone is cooperating well, so I don't have to worry about tomorrow."

To be honest, my feelings for tomorrow were more like expectations than worries.

"Amazing, Tia."

"I'm just running forward, you know."

I got up from my seat with a bunch of lilies that Larane had given me.

"Well, I'd better get going, Larane. I'll put the lily at home."

It was about time I said goodbye and left.

"When they are busy getting ready, you're chatting leisurely here. Have you given up already?"

It was Viese who just entered the greenhouse and was chattering.

There was an unpleasant smile on his characteristic squeaky face.

The feeling that was in full bloom thanks to Larane and pretty flowers, became very dirty the moment I saw Viese.

But I greeted with a bright smile.

"Hello, uncle."

"Yes, I'm fine, but how about you?"

It's not a question.

It's as if he can't stand the fear or the pressure, run over here and cry. I can see what is inside of his face completely.

"I'm fine, too, uncle."

"Yeah, yeah. It should be okay. You made a big deal out of Lombardy's name. What Gallahan did didn't stop you."

He even clicked his tongue at the end of his speech.

Viese was so elated because he recently won the development project of Angenas through Lombardy Construction.

Viese, who really can't help Lombardy.

In other words, he was attached to the Empress and obtained the rights to develop Angenas.

Now, the construction of Angenas and Lombardy was like being on the same boat.

It is very difficult for me to know what will happen to Angenas in the future as I plan to drive the Empress and her family to the edge of the brink.

It was for a while, but I even thought about whether I had to stop the plan to ruin Angenas or not.

However, not receiving construction payments will not ruin Lombardy, and it is also perfect for Viese to show his incompetence to bleed out of the family.