Chalter 137

The sun was turning the sky red but there were still guests in the First Prince Palace.

He was the householder of the Baraport family, one of the famous vassal families of Angenas, and the younger brother of the Empress.

"Whoa..."

Duigi Angenas let out a stifled sigh, rubbing his fingers around his tired eyes.

The Baraport's Lord, who was sitting next to him, also took a hint and quenched his sore throat with alcohol.

"You two look tired. Let's stop now, shall we?"

Astana told Duigi and Baraport's Lord.

But Duigi shook his head.

"No, there's still a lot of stuff you need to study."

Duigi Angenas and Baraport's Lord were now helping Astana prepare for the conference two days later.

No, to be honest, it was like giving the answer to a question on the test in advance.

The general view on the important issues to be addressed at the conference and what the Angenas forces would argue were all informed in advance.

"Ha-am..."

But Astana was yawning and unable to resist boredom.

Obviously quite motivated at first, but he quickly lost interest as complicated political content poured out.

At the request of the Empress, they had been teaching Astana from one to ten for several hours but Duigi's patience was also running out.

"Your Highness."

Eventually, Duigi called Astana in a stern voice.

"Don't forget that the Second Prince will attend the next conference."

Astana frowned at the words of Duigi Angenas.

Then Baraport's Lord, sitting next to him, glanced at the liquor and said in an obnoxious voice.

"So? What does that have to do with this boring study?"

"...The Second Prince is a smart man. You can tell just by him graduated from the academy with the highest rank. He will probably leave a good impression on His Majesty and the nobility at the conference."

Duigi drew up the last bit of patience and spoke as if he were exhorting.

But Astana did not change his attitude.

"What's the difference if the lowly man acquires the favor of His Majesty and the nobles with a few words?"

"Of course..."

"You think he's a threat to me?"

Duigi Angenas shut up instead of answering.

It was because Astana's eyes looking at him were shining dangerously.

It was as if he were looking at a bad-tempered hunter who had set a trap.

At that time, Baraport, who was looking around, said tactfully.

"But if the First Prince makes a statement that digs into the issue, everyone will look up to you."

"Hmmm... that's not bad."

Astana rolled his eyes wide once and said.

"Then don't try to explain everything boringly, but speak more briefly. What is the issue, and what should I say?"

Astana was thinking of memorizing the correct answers and reciting them.

Taking this opportunity to give Astana a proper political lesson, Duigi Angenas took a deep sigh inside.