Chapter 139

Lombardy Construction, run by Vilkay.

This year, among the 40-year-old family members, Lemavau Vilkay, a young family member, was talking to Clang Devon, who is usually close to him.

"Is that really that much?"

"She's a genius."

Clang answered Lemavau's question with a stern and serious face.

"Do you know how difficult things have been all along this process? But Lady Florentia is..."

"I've heard a lot about her being smart since she was young."

"She's already beyond 'smart'. Don't you know just from her thoughts on the delivery business?"

"I suppose so."

"But her real weapon is not a smart head."

"Then what?"

"What should I say? Eyes that can see the bigger picture other people can't."

Clang cursed his poor expressiveness that he couldn't explain properly

But Lemavau seemed to know what he meant.

"Those who don"t see the forest and only feel the trees in front of them, even those who follow them, are at a loss.

"Those who can’t see the forest and only traces the trees in front of them makes it difficult for those who follow her.”

"Yes! That's what I mean!  The whole time I was working with Lady Florentia, my body was exhausted, but my mind couldn’t be more comfortable!”

Clang slapped his knee and said.

"I asked why she was trying to persuade me without just using her direct authority to order. At that time, there was a word from Lady Florentia to me."

It was Clang with a dreamy face somewhere.

'I have a lot of ways to develop Lombardy, and I don't want to attract a family who doesn't want to succeed.'

Clang, who had been looking back on his memory, soon burst into laughter.

"Lady Florentia is a wonderful person!"

To be honest, Lemavau had a stomachache when he saw Clang laughing like a man without any worries in the world.

Some are having a hard time because of  Viese. Someone.

Although he was an old friend, he didn't want to see Clang at this moment.

That's how much he hated Viese, who invoked his authority to Lombardy Construction.

Although he expected this to happen one day because his family was in charge of managing real estate.

"Whoa..."

Lemavau Vilkay finally let out a heavy sigh.

Then someone popped in the office door.

"I've got a lot of work to do now, do you have time to sit and fool around?"

It was Viese who was crumpling his face.

It wasn't a good impression from the beginning, but it was even worse today.

The reason was obvious.

He's sure Viese has a stomachache because of Florentia Lombardy successful plans.

"Here you are, Sir Viese."

Clang Devon quickly got up and greeted him, but Viese ignored him and deliberately slap his shoulders and said to Lemavau.