Chapter 19

'That's it.'

With a curious smile, I deliberately waved the cloth once.

"Wow! pretty! Pretty... Oops!"

I purposely made my grandfather and father look at the cloth that flutters in the air.

Pretending to do something wrong with my hand shaking while holding the cloth, I dropped the teacups in front of my father.

Tea water spread over the desk in an instant, and grandfather and father stood up in surprise.

Then, I dropped the Coroi fabric, which I was playing with, on the tea water in time.

"This......!"

My father was amazed, and once he hugged me, he put me down at a distance.

"Tia, are you okay? Didn't hot water splash?"

My dad was distracted, worried that I would be burned, but I didn't.

The expression of grandfather changed when he saw the coroi cotton fabric suck tea water in an instant.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I made a mistake."

"I hope you don't get hurt."

"Gallahan."

My grandfather called my father who shake off my clothes who got the tea splash.

Soon after, the eyes of my father turned around after seeing that the coroi cotton fabric was surprisingly good at absorbing water.

"Hoh, the absorption power is good."

When my father grabbed the corner and lifted it, there was still water left, but most of the tea water has been absorbed by the fabric.

"If you use it well, it can be used in many places. When delivering to the dressing room, you should enclose a short instruction manual."

That would definitely be a good way, but it wasn't enough.

I have a lot to do.

I quickly stepped in front of my father and said, touching the heavy fabric.

"Wow, this is so amazing, my dad made it! People will buy a lot, right? What if they fight to each other?"

When I talked as if I was worried, my father said with a bitter smile.

"Haha, well. People's reactions are still unsatisfactory, but I hope it will be as Tia said."

"The reaction is not good? Why?"

"Because, uh....... I guess people do that because they don't know much about this fabric yet."

Yes, Father! That's the point!

I said, nodding my head bluntly at my father's words.

"Wow....... It would be nice if people could use it in advance."

"......What did you say now, Tia?"