Chapter 107

The Imperial Debutante has begun.

It was an Imperial Debutante that received much attention every year, but this year's banquet hall was even more crowded.

"This is the last debut party for Mrs. Impigra this year, right?"

"It's the end of decades tradition, and I came to the Capital in a hurry because I wanted to attend."

Such a special event in the lives of the boring aristocrats was like a drought rain.

Perhaps that's why those who entered the banquet hall were particularly excited.

And after entering, they all had similar facial expression.

"Oh, my God!"

"I've never had such a spectacular and grand debut banquet before...!"

As soon as you entered the banquet hall, there was a slight congestion due to people who were busy stopping and looking around, but no one was complaining.

"Look at those beautiful flowers..."

Someone sighed.

"Huh, huh..."

Some people burst into laughter at the sight they saw for the first time in their lives.

Originally, the Imperial Palace's Debutante Dance was known as a grand dance that showed the dignity of the Royal Family.

But not to this extent.

"I feel like I'm in the fairy kingdom, not the banquet hall."

At the words, the nobles around her nodded with their mouths open.

The inside of the ballroom was decorated with colorful flowers.

The interior, which could accommodate hundreds of people, was filled with the scent of flowers.

A small chandelier descends from the ceiling, and around them, large flowers were hung together in circles, creating a dream-like scene.

On the arch-shaped door leading to the terrace, small white, grain-like flowers stretched out like a vine and tickled the person's forehead.

Soon after, the door and the wall on one side were filled with light pink and yellow roses to create a flower wall.

And most of all, what caught people's eye was a small stream running through the entire banquet hall.

The waterway along the wall was made of white marble, and clean and transparent water flowed softly.

"What the hell is this..."

"Am I dreaming?"

Those who approached as if they were possessed took out a small flower floating in the stream and touched it, or sat on one knee and dipped their fingers in cold water.

"Today's debutante dance is going to be a long day. It's so beautiful!"

"I heard a rumor... Lombardy state donated such a huge amount of money for today's debutante."

"Ah, I heard today that Lord Gallahan Lombardy's daughter is going to make her debut!"

Only then did people look inside the banquet hall, nodding convincingly.

The last banquet in which Lombardy's money and all the know-how of maid-chief Impigra were poured out.

That alone explained this fantastic banquet.

The banquet began in earnest and the orchestra began to play.

Only then did the aristocrats, who were a little shocked to see the banquet hall for the first time, begin to pay attention to other things.