Chapter 49

The first thing I took out of the gift bag was a thick autumn and winter cloak.

It had a similar design to the black cloak worn by adult Perez.

Once I roughly brushed off the dust, I wrapped it around Perez's neck.

He moved his red eyes and watched the thick cloak clung to his shoulders.

"Well, it suits you well."

So there was a reason why he wore only that, I thought it was school uniform.

Perez's black hair and flawless skin stood out more than her cloak with colorful patterns.

"Don't go cold and dress well."

I watched Perez, wearing the cloak that I gave, and took out a second gift.

It was a wooden sword.

“Ugh, it’s heavy.”

My both arms are overwhelming by it.

"I know you already have a wooden sword, but the last time I saw it, it seemed too light for you. So I brought it."

In fact, it is more accurate to say that the twins have thrown it away.

Perez doesn't need to know the details.

"Look at it once."

At my words, Perez held a wooden sword in one hand and swung it briefly.

Hoowook!

The sound of cutting through the wind was different because there was a very heavy and thick iron core embedded in the wooden sword.

"Ah."

The eyes of the indifferent guy turned around.

"How do you like it?"

"......Huh."

“Then take this as well.”

What I took out of my bag was a swordsmanship book.

Perez, who received a book covered in tough leather, read aloud the title on the cover.

"Brown Swordsmanship?"

"Right. It's not 'Imperial Swordsmanship Book', but 'Brown Swordsmanship Book'!

Perez seems doesn't know the difference between the two.

This is why it is not worth giving a luxury product.

I eventually had to explain it myself.

"It's actually similar to 'Imperial Swordsmanship'.  What was once called 'Brown Swordsmanship' is now generally called 'Imperial Swordsmanship'. But doesn't this look a little old?"

"Yes, it is.

"Then what does it mean?"

“Is this really a book with 'Brown Swordsmanship' written on it?”

"Yeah! That's right! Even the former Brown Lord directly revised and reorganized this!"

It was unexpected luck that this book came into my hands.

I immediately thought of Perez when I found it stuck in a room corner my grandfather had made for me.

This original Brown Swordsmanship is the perfect gift for him.

Unlike me, who was so excited, he still looked down at the book in his hand again with a calm face.

However, I could see he stroked the cover of the book with his finger.