Chapter 80

"There's Ivan family store in Sedakyuna, right?"

"Yes, in the next alley."

"Let's go there."

The Ivan family in the north, which I encountered when my father received the National Founding Medal, is famous for minerals.

Since it is a mountainous area, no mineral does not comes from gold to graphite and coal, which are commonly used throughout life.

Especially, the jewels in the Ivan area were famous for their luminosity and egg size, so they ran a store directly in Sedakyuna.

It was a place where jewelry from the Ivan territory was sold only by skilled jewelers.

So the shop was always crowded with nobles, and today too.

People busily moved in and out of the door under the bright sign that read "Ivan."

And here is the craftsman who made the gemstone the most beautiful gem in the world that no one has ever successfully honed.

"Go in, Lady Florentia."

Clerivan grabbed the door and said.

When I went inside, I saw people sitting around a large store, receiving counseling, and buying jewelry.

Some of them accidentally turned around to me and whispered among themselves.

"The kid who just came in..."

"Lombardy's, right?"

"I think that's right..."

Thanks to the National Founding Banquet and my birthday Banquet, some people recognize me.

As long as I was born Lombardy, it is inevitable.

I walked in front of the innermost display in the eye of the people.

A man in a uniform standing under bright colorful lights appeared to be in charge here.

"Welcome, Lady Florentia Lombardy."

As expected, you know who I am.

In dealing with these nobles, it is competitive to know the personalities of important people in advance.

Those were the first things I studied when I was next to my grandfather.

Information such as the family tree of high-ranking aristocratic families in the east, west, south, north, and center of the Empire and the relationship between important figures.

"It's your first visit to Ivan's store."

Did you already know about me?

I nodded slowly and said to the man.

"I'd like to see 'specials', not the ones here."

The "special item" I asked for was not made by ordinary jewelers, but by Ivan's craftsmen.

The man paused slightly with a smile on his face and looked at Clerivan standing behind me.

"Is he with you?"

He knew me, but not Clerivan.

Clerivan replied with a slight frown, perhaps feeling it.

"I'm Clerivan Pellet."

"Well, if Lady Lombardy guarantees your identity, you can come in with her."

The man spoke softly and opened the door leading to the inside.

Clerivan, who was treated as an unidentified person, seemed emotional.

Clerivan, who succeeded his father, Romassie Dillard, in my previous life was a very famous man, but not yet.