Chapter 83

A small space in the corner of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.

The only objects were the podium and ten chairs lined up in front.

A public auction was held here today, just like any other day.

It was a 'public auction' mainly used by aristocrats or rich merchants when they wanted to sell their property safely.

If a small fee was paid at the selling price of goods, the whole process would be under the authority of the Imperial Family, so it was the preferred method because there was no useless gossip.

An official in a government office looked at the auction documents he had to deal with with a dull face.

A nobleman in the Northwest had sold a coal mine he wasn't using to pay off a debt.

What lucky.

If you don't have enough money and you have a lot of things, it's enough to dispose of them one by one.

It was a normal routine, with boring thoughts passing by.

In particular, today's auction has no more preparation because it is a simple bidding method if you put your bid in an envelope.

"Hopefully no bidders..."

Since it was a public auction held so frequently, sometimes bidders did not show up, making bids.

And an old coal mine.

The items at the auction were also not good at all, which made them more concerned.

If someone bids, then the auction must be opened once again so that the work increases.

Click.

Then, as if to quell the anxiety, he heard someone coming in through the door.

"You can sit in front of this..."

The mechanically guiding auctioneer stopped talking.

"Oh, Angenas..."

"Right, from the Top of Durak."

It was Croyton Angenas, the upper Lord of the Angenas family.

He became so famous after the Coroi cotton project, which hit the jackpot throughout the Empire that no one in the Capital doesn't know him.

How booty it is.

His skin seems to glow, and the color of the clothes he's wearing was different from that of ordinary people.

"Hey, sit here."

"Thanks."

The auctioneer was puzzled as he quickly handed out the front chair.

Then, several people came on behalf of the Small and Medium Enterprises Association, but everyone responded the same as an auctioneer

"Why is Angenas here...?"

Everyone couldn't even come close and chatted in the distance.

Seeing Angenas's participation, there was a conversation about whether there was more coal left in the Lira coal mine than expected.

Durak's top-owner sat and crossed his arm with a satisfied smile as if enjoying the people's reaction.

Then, the door opened again.

The auctioneer's eyes, which was seeing Top of Durak's Angenas in a daze accidentally turned to the side, and his eyes widened.

"Huh!"