Chapter 103

TLS : Shenks

It wasn't a cold or sharp look, but it was a look that somehow made one nervous.

I've never experienced this in my previous life, but the longer I hold power in high places, the more I like a bold person without being arrogant.

I didn't shy away from the eyes of Mrs. Impigra and looked at her face.

Then, for a moment, I could see a flash of interest in her eyes.

"I'm just a humble old woman, but I'm teaching young ladies preparing for their debut, so I look forward to your kind cooperation."

It was an infinitely polite and humble remark, but Fonta's eyes never were.

Even in that short moment, I could feel myself looking through the faces of the contestants.

"For the successful social debut of the young ladies, remember to follow imperial manners like on the day you become a debutante."

Then a girl surrounded by other young children by the window took a step forward.

She was an impressive mid-teens girl with glossy blond hair and deep brown eyes.

"I've heard a lot about you, Madam Fonta."

It was a calm and confident voice.

Apparently, it seemed the sort of thing that was used to getting people's attention.

"I am Maive Kaporia."

Lady Kaporia, who spoke her name, bowed gracefully on the spot.

It was an impeccable noble greeting.

"Hmmm."

At the moment, Mrs. Impigra frowned slightly with a hint of dissatisfaction.

"Fo, Fonta?"

Did she do something wrong?

Lady Kaporia called Impigra in bewilderment, but there was no answer.

It seemed that she did not intend to give the answer easily on what was wrong.

Instead, she glanced at the ladies.

As if she's giving them a chance.

But of course, no one came forward because Lady Kaporia, who was serving as the leader of the group, was humiliated.

So everyone hesitated, and the eyes of Mrs. Impigra came back to me.

It didn't seem to have much expectation.

Maybe it's because she thinks I'll stay still like everyone else.

I put my right hand near my heart, grabbed the hem of the dress with my left hand, and bent my right leg back slightly.

I didn't forget to bow gracefully.

A few years ago, when I went to the dinner of the Empress, it was a courtesy greeting of the Imperial Court, teach by Shananet.

As Impigra said a moment ago,

"From this moment on, remember to follow Imperial etiquette like on the day of you becoming a debutante."

"Oh..."

As if she had finally found what she wanted, Impigra smiled.

"What is the Lady's name?"

"Florentia Lombardy, Ma'am Impigra."

In fact, there is no problem with calling her "Fonta," as Lady Kaporia did.