Chapter 10

"What? Why are you coming here?"

From where Belsach was lying, he jumped up and scream.

One voice is roaring.

It seems quite surprising, but I have no intention of answering.

"........Florentia?"

If the room wasn't quiet, I heard a voice so soft that I would not have heard it and missed it.

It was Larane, who was looking at me with only his head in the vicinity of Belsach.

"Ah ."

I was embarrassed and paused for a moment without knowing it.

It's been a long time since I've seen Larane.

Larane, a flower that was so fragile and delicate that it seemed to be from the same ship as Belsach.

As soon as she reached adulthood, she was married to a man with a large age difference through the arrangement of the empress.

People said it was a successful marriage business.

Although the nobleman was old, he was a hero who fought valiantly in the war, and he will soon inherit the title of his father.

No one knew.

How quickly a flower that fell alone in her husband's estate far away from Lombardy, which is right next to the Emperor's commandment, will wither.

It turned out that the husband was not a person who was attached to the family enough to take care of his young wife, and the servants of the house disregarded Larane as a pretext for this.

When Larane asked for help from her family, it was after Viese has already had a business with her son-in-law.

The answer that came back from her trusted parents was just saying, 'Do better!.'

So Larane dried up and soon returned to the dirt.

Too young, at a young age.

Larane, who cried after the wedding, saying that he did not want to leave Lombardy, was the last image I had ever seen.

"Are you taking classes now?"

Although she is five years older than me, the image of holding a large doll tightly was the image of a young lady of a noble family who grew up looking only at beautiful things.

"Yes, I came to take the class from today."

I nodded and answered Larane's question.

Belsach groaned as if he was upset at my answering Larane's questions, and ignoring his question.

"Lie!"

He stepped up and acted as if he was going to do anything right now, but all he did was walk away and bark like the king.

"Liars! Something like you is taking classes?"

This made it clear.

Belsach was still less beaten.

Will I have to wait for the mouth that only learns bad things from adults, to say a few more words?

"What's like me?"

I asked as if provocatively.

"Something like you! Low..."

"Shall I reach grandfather?"

When the word 'grandfather' came up, Belsach combined and shut up.

"Last time, the grandfather told you not to look at me again and say that I'm lowly. Are you breaking it now?"