Chapter 86

I mumbled and crushing the crumbs of cookies with my fingertips.

"Men are..."

"Cough!"

Perez, who heard me talking to myself, coughed beside me.

I met Perez after a long time and came to the Palace to play my role.

But it wasn't in Poirak Palace that I met Perez.

It was the garden of the Central Palace, which was opened to all visitors.

I didn't commit a crime, and there's no reason to be stuck in Poirak Palace all the time.

Caitlyn and Kylus set the tables and chairs in the best sunny spot near the fountain.

This time again, the cake I bought from 'Caramel Avenue' was put on a pretty plate.

White milk was placed instead because I don't like the drink that much. Perez or the tea, both are growing.

But now I didn't feel like eating cake.

I stared for another piece of bread and flicked it far away with my fingertips.

"...Tia?"

Perez called me with a slightly bewildered look on his face, but I didn't answer.

Seriously, Vestian is trying to create distrust of men.

The wind with that smiling face.

"Well."

Perez looked at me in low pressure for a moment and suddenly looked around.

Then he got out of his seat, walked a little far away to a flower bed, and picked up many flowers.

It was a flower with soft, small white petals blooming like a round bouquet.

And hold it still in my hand.

To be honest, I couldn't stay anymore.

He's so kind-hearted.

Perez, who looks closely into my eyes, is literally "a crazy beauty that relieves anger."

I sighed softly and smelled the flowers with a half-surrendering.

The sweet but long-lasting scent of flowers on the tip of my nose seems to calm my swollen stomach a little.

"Thank you, Perez."

"Are you feeling better now?"

I feel a little sorry.

I feel like I shouldn't have taken it out on Perez.

I explained with embarrassment.

"I didn't get mad at you from the beginning."

"I know."

"Then why did you give me the flowers?"

"If sweet things don't work out, I wonder if flowers that look good will make you feel better."

"Ahh."

"Tia loves flowers."

Well, that's true.

It was a little strange because Perez seemed to read my mind.

Especially when those red eyes look at me without any movement, I think they'll reveal all the secrets.

It's going to make me feel weird again.

I sipped the milk, sneaking away from his gaze.

Then I looked with my side eyes, Perez was shaking off the grass on his clothes while picking flowers, and Caitlyn, standing next to him, was helping.