Chapter 28

No!

The doorknob in my hand rattle.

"Miss Florentia?"

Dr. O'Malley asked me wondering when he saw me standing still holding the doorknob.

"Are there any uncomfortable places?"

Not uncomfortable then!

Right now, I feel like flying by karate techniques, hearing that the recommendation you should give Estira is given to someone else.

I wanted to grab Dr. O'Malley's fat and squeeze it, but I asked innocently, raising my mouth hard.

"What good is there?"

At my question, a gleaming man who was excited by Dr. O'Malley quickly approached and said hello.

"Hello, my lady! I'm Jason. This time, I was invited by Dr. O'Malley to go to the Imperial Academy!"

There was no place to be flawed except for the burden of being polite to greet, but it was a feeling of unfavorableness.

First of all, I don't like it just by intercepting the letter of recommendation that Estira should receive.

"Well. Are you a student of doctor? It's the first time I saw you..."

I've been in and out of the lab a few times so far, and it's the first time I've seen it.

"Jason is a student I taught for a while a few years ago."

A few years ago? Not even now?

"I wrote a letter of recommendation because he wanted to go to the Imperial Academy this time. Heh!"

"Thank you very much. Dr. O'Malley's letter of recommendation! I'm sure I'll get a lot of attention from the Academy Research Lab!"

Jason couldn't hide his laughter, he was happy just by imagining it.

In comparison, Estira's face was dark.

Although she was forced to laugh, I could see that it was quite gloomy.

"Stir then, now...... ."

Jason glanced at me and took luck with Dr. O'Malley.

"Miss Florentia, aren't you feeling uncomfortable?"

Apparently, Dr. O'Malley and Jason seemed to have separate places to go.

Perhaps it was in return for writing a letter of recommendation.

I nodded with a shaky face.

"I'm here to see Estira. Don't worry and go."

"Yes, then see you again next time."

Dr. O'Malley leaves the lab with Jason, who is still grinning.

In the quiet space, Estira was working hard again.

Remove the teacups left on the table and arrange the refreshment bowls.