Chapter 58

"Haha. Nothing has changed, Aunt."

He laughed freely.

"Well, does an old man easily changed?"

Mrs. Sussew also made a mischievous expression toward my father.

"Your brothers didn't attend?"

Viese and Laurels did not attend today's banquet.

Recently, I heard that the two are busy trying to start a new business together.

No one knew what the business was yet.

Shananet wanted to come to the banquet together, but the twins caught a fever at the same time, so they couldn't come.

Instead, she sent me decorative buttons that would match my father's clothes today.

"Haha, they are busy people."

My father replied as if it was okay, but Mrs. Sussew squeezed her tongue.

"Since you were a child, your brother Laurels. That foolish guy was busy chasing after Viese's pants."

“Is that so?”

"Okay. Viese was so greedy, there was a time when he tried to put all of the cookies that you and Laurels shared in one bite, but I was dumbfounded.  He was so greedy that he didn't know whether his stomach hurt or not.”

“!”

Oh, I laughed too loudly.

"Hrmm, hrmm!"

She coughed quickly and pretended not to be, but Mrs. Sussew's eyes were sore.

She is a woman who hates spoiled people and doesn't follow manners as much as her fiery personality.

It seemed that sweat was flowing behind my back.

I quickly said to my father.

“Is it okay if I visit the banquet hall, Dad?”

"Yes? Yes. My Tia is bored. Don't go to the dark place, stay in this banquet hall."

"Yes, Dad!"

I walked to another place without forgetting to politely say goodbye to Mrs. Sussew.

First of all, it is a retreat in terms of operations.

* * *

"Isn't our Tia pretty, Aunt?"

When she looked at Gallahan, who was still smiling like a child, Beatrice Sussew felt a bit of sadness.

It was Natalia and Beatrice, who had a close relationship when they were young.

Although the relationship was awkward between a sister-in-law, the two were as close as their siblings.

Back when Natalia was dead, she was about to give up the world. Her face became gloomy and lonely remembering her memories.

From Gallahan's smiling face, Natalia's kindness was alive like a lie.

It was also true that Gallahan, who inherited Natalia's docile and quiet personality, was often worried about whether he would be okay among his strong brothers.

"Not good to be proud of her too much..."

"Is that so? But Tia is so lovely…"

Affection shines through Gallahan's eyes when he looks at his daughter's round head.

"I'm not saying that my daughter, Tia is a really smart kid. In fact, that dress that she wears today is also decorated by Tia herself. She wears jewelry as she wants and sticks different fabrics."