Chapter 157

After the accident, I had to recuperate in Ivan for another week and calm down.

I was wondering if I should spend the winter in Ivan, where it snows a lot.

After hearing the news, my grandfather sent me a specially modified carriage to Ivan so that I could lie down comfortably and travel to return to Lombardy.

A few months have passed since I returned to Lombardy from Ivan.

Winter passed and spring came while I regained my stamina and returned to my daily life.

In other words, it was the beginning of the social season.

And as if waiting, the Empress opened the door to a new season with a splendid and grand banquet.

All those who are struggling in the empire and social circles, including myself, are called in.

I took a glass of liquor from a passing servant.

"You've used all the best alcohol and food."

Even the Imperial banquets don't usually go this far.

It was a part of how much the Empress cared about this banquet.

Normally, it was just the 'first banquet of the season hosted by the Empress', but the purpose was obvious.

"She's trying to promote Western tourism, which has been developed to some extent."

Then she can just promote it honestly.

By using a false title of 'Imperial Banquet' to the end, you can still see what the Empress thoughts on 'the act of making money'.

"She's a great person in many ways."

I'm serious about half of it.

The Empress gradually promoted the development of the West under various unfavorable conditions.

Triva trees, the main wood needed for construction, are far short, and the ones on the market are empty due to the Monak Top demanding a huge amount of money, and the relationship with the North has been strained.

In addition, angenas sells land to pay amercement for liability for landslides.

However, the Empress managed to develop the West.

Enough to start a tourism business.

I took a sip and looked at the people at the center of the banquet.

"It's all thanks to Lord Lombardy's hard work."

The Empress spoke in a slightly louder voice as if to listen to those who were paying attention to her.

"Hahaha, it's the Imperial business, so I have to help!"

Viese laughed in a louder voice with his mouth as if hanging over from his ears.

"Of course, I didn't forget Sussew's help."

"I'm flattered, Empress."

When the Empress looked across from Viese and said, a stranger answered with a slight lift of glass in his hand.

"That person is Chanton Sussew."

He was exactly as he was rumored.

He was originally the head of an Imperial Knight of the Imperial Family.

The atmosphere felt from afar is quite different from other nobles.

He was a man with short hair that was easy to manage, a bitter eye, and a body that seemed to be 'big', so he was still more suitable for an active duty Knight than the owner of a family.