Chapter 42

When Lulak's servant had just found Viese, Viese was just getting on the carriage to return to the mansion.

He was having a social gathering outside and was on his way to the Lord's office to confirm a ridiculous word he was heard.

"My father looking for me?"

"Yes, that's right..."

However, the servant who delivers the words looks strange.

Avoiding the eyes and blurring the words, something is bound to happen.

"That's great! I had something to ask too."

Viese murmured in the carriage heading to the mansion.

After arriving in front of the office, Viese hid his discomfort and knocked, then entered the office.

"Father, I heard you were looking for..."

Viese, who had just finished greeting, found his son Belsach standing alone in front of the table.

"Belsach? What's wrong with your arm..."

A white bandage was wrapped around his son's arm, which was fine until he left the mansion in the morning, and a splint sticking out from under his hand.

"Father, what's going on?"

'sit down."

Lulak answered the question with an order.

As Viese sat on the chair next to Belsach, Lulak said in a stern voice.

"Belsach, do you understand your fault?"

Belsach was silent, just bowing his head down.

It was a stubbornness not to admit his wrongdoing.

Lulak chocked his tongue at the sight of such a grandson.

And looking at Viese, the. said.

"Belsach hit Florentia with a wooden sword. Thanks to him, she's lying in the hospital with her nosebleed and passed out. As a father, you tell me."

Only then did Viese, who had a rough idea of the bandage and situation on Belsach's arm, answered without showing any remorse.

"What happened to Belsach's arm?"

"It was because the Shananet's twin trying to protect Florentia."

'so where are they now? Since they made Belsach's arm like that, aren't they supposed to be here apologizing to Belsach?"

On the other hand, his tone of rebuttal was quite different from usual.

Viese's voice, which he couldn't even talk back to his father, was filled with anger.

Lulak was speechless at the sight.

Even the desire to scold has disappeared.

There was a certain amount of anticipation.

No matter how self-indulgent Viese is, he must know how to learn his son's fault.

But Lulak was disappointed again this time.

Rather than worrying about his son, he could only find a vigorous appearance as if he would punish the twins.

Lulak, looking at his eldest son with cold eyes, said to Belsach, who stood between his father and grandfather.

"What you did today is totally unacceptable, Belsach. Whatever you think, Florentia is your cousin and a member of Lombardy. And in Lombardy, my words are law."