Chapter 68

I sent the twins back for now.

They were sad to see my face after a long time, but I send them away.

They were very careful to treat me, perhaps because they thought my father's condition would hurt me.

Clerivan and Estira were still in front of me.

I found a chair and sat down. And I've sorted out the situation now.

My hands were cold.

I also closed my eyes.

Just calm down.

I have to think of a way that can solve these problems.

I continued breathing in and out for a long time.

In the beginning, it wasn't easy either.

My heart that is beating fast keeps disturbing my mind.

But I remember my father.

My father, who hasn't been awake in a long time recently, because of the painkillers he was taking for the pain when his condition got worse.

Things that happened when my father was weak can never be coincidences.

I made up my mind and just thought that I should move on.

Then, like a lie, the trembling died down.

The thoughts that were scattered in chaos gathered together and began to gradually get sorted.

When my thoughts died down enough, I opened my eyes and said.

Estira.

"Yes, Miss."

"What's the problem with the drug now? Precisely, explain it briefly."

Estira agonized for a moment and said.

"We need a medium to stabilize the mixed herbs. We need to find that one material."

That's a relief.

Estira's medicine is not far from finished.

Come up with it, come up with it.

I have read Estira's autobiography in my previous life.

I have no background in herbs, so my memory of the original content is weak, but it is worth thinking about.

The difference between past Estira and the current Estira.

[...A vacation in about five years has led me to my hometown. The study was sluggish with no results, and I was lucky enough to find the answer where I found it with a tired body and mind...]

Yes, there was such a thing.

Maybe both then and now Estira was blocked by the same wall in the course of the study?

"Estira, have you told your grandmother back home what's going on?"

"Oh, no. I thought I'd keep it a secret..."

"I'll send someone right away, so send a letter to your grandmother. She has been making medicine for a longer time than Estira."

"Oh, yeah! If it was grandma, she might know!"

Estira's face was filled with joy.

I wrote a little note for Estira to show to butler John, and Estira left the room without delay.

"And Clerivan......."

The rumors of Angenas and my father's diseases are closely related.

"It's a bad time. Rumors that Gallahan had Tlenbrew's disease amid conversations with the Sussew family about opening a branch to the South would be fatal."