Chapter 76

"How long have you been collecting them?"

Louryl approached and asked, picking up my pocket.

I don't know. Ever since I came back?

"Most of my allowance is in Lombardi's bank, and this is part of it."

"Most of my allowance is in Lombardy's bank, and it's part of it."

"I suppose so. If you think about your allowance..."

After loosening the pocket strap and looking at the contents, Louryl's voice stopped.

"Miss?"

"Huh?"

"Are you going to take all this money with you?"

Louryl sighed softly.

She seemed to think that I, who was unaware of the circumstances outside the mansion, had stored up ridiculous amounts of money.

"If you take half the money in this pocket..."

"No, I need it all."

"But, miss, with all this money."

"I know, that's enough money to buy a building in downtown Lombardy. I know."

Louryl's expression was dazed by my words.

"How did you know that?"

"There's a way to know everything."

I've lived alone outside the mansion for years.

"Anyway, I take all the money I need."

"If you're going to buy dresses and jewelry, why don't you just write a bill in for Lombardy mansion? You don't have to take cash like this..."

"I never said I'd buy dresses and jewelry."

I smiled at Louryl, who tilted her head at my unpredictable words.

* * *

"You're finally going out."

I got into the carriage wearing the plain, ready-to-wear from the Gallahan clothing store, which was not decorated.

In the meantime, I have sometimes gone to the Palace by carriage with my father and grandfather, but it is the first time that I have gone out alone like this.

No, I'm not alone.

"The day of going out with my Miss has come!"

With Louryl, who's more excited.

"Let's go to Lombardy Square first."

The carriage began to move slowly when Louryl passed my word to the coachman.

A familiar scene flashed through the window.

Not long after running down the boulevard from the Lombardy mansion, we arrived at the square.

"Lady, get off safely!"

Louryl stepped down first and held my hand.

"Wow."

Walking in the square after a long time was more amazing than I thought.

"Cool."

The square, where many people are busy, and the statue of first Lombardy, standing in the middle, felt much bigger than I remembered.

To be honest, compared to the always quiet and neat Lombardy mansion, the scenery is not so beautiful.

But there was definitely something energizing in the dust and loud noises of the wagons passing by.