Chapter 09

When Florentia was happily looking out the window, Clerivan was in Lulak's office.

In addition to the job as the successor education teacher, like someone who took care of the education in the mansion, he also had a lot to report to the owner of the house.

".........That's all I'm going to tell you today."

"Good job. Let's just sit down and get the tea."

"Then, I won't give up."

When Lulak pulled a small bell to ring, the attendant, who was waiting outside, came in with a teacup.

Lulak Lombardy's office in the mansion, the sweet scent of the finest tea leaves delighted the sense of smell.

"So, how do you feel?"

Although the words were cut off, the relationship between Lulak and Clerivan was enough to understand the meaning.

"I was able to understand the words of My Lord."

"Yeah, it's a very good opinion, you are"

However, as much as he was stingy with others, Lulak laughed for one day because he knew of Clerivan, who was more strict to himself.

"Not so long ago, I thought she was just a normal seven-year-old child. It's a very strange thing."

"Even if not, I tried to ask about that."

Clerivan said, putting down the teacup.

"I have called and asked the servants who had brought by Gallahan-nim and Miss Florentia, and no one knew about the girl's genius."

"I see."

"I told you that Miss Florentia was qualified to take the class, and Gallahan-nim was also very surprised."

"Hmm...."

Lulak rubbed the well-groomed beard.

It was a habit that comes out unconsciously whenever I think deeply.

Clerivan, who was looking at the figure, carefully put a horse on it.

"I don't think Miss Florentia was hiding her abilities."

"Hidden the ability....?"

"It's just one hypothesis... ."

"Please explain."

Like the color of an old giant tree, Lulak's brown eyes, which became much darker with the years, contained the power to make the person facing him lower his head.

Following the look of Lulak, Clerivan's face also became serious.

"She is a very brilliant lady. Because she such a person, she'll see things that ordinary children will never see. For example, this Lombardy is the location of his father, Gallahan's house."

"It could be."

The atmosphere of Lulak became even heavier.

He was the one who led the Lombardy family more successfully than anyone else, but he didn't go as far as his children growing.

No, it was the most difficult thing in Lulak Lombardy's life.

One was too much, one had no idea, and one was weak.

The eldest daughter and only daughter, Shananet, was the most appropriate.

To Lulak, who was concerned about it, his son-in-law, Vestian Schults, came to Daryl-in-law and had his two sons follow Lombardy's surname.