Chapter 151

First-level administrator Thompson and second-level administrator Ryan were among the 12 administrators dispatched from the Imperial Palace to the North, who did not move to another estate and remained next to the Second Prince.

When the dispatch was first decided, colleagues sympathized with them.

Now the two were very pleased to have come North.

Only one reason was because of Perez, the Second Prince.

His work was very efficient and accurate, enough to receive an award as the best graduate of the academy and graduate early.

Also, there was not a single mistake.

Watching that from the side, Thompson and Ryan, who are administrators to the bone, were relieved.

Perez got up before dawn today as well and was working at a tremendous speed.

"Next."

"Your Highness, why don't you take a break?"

"Thompson."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Are you free enough to take a break?"

"Oh, no."

It was time for Thompson to hand over his sweaty approval papers to Perez.

"Wait."

Perez, who suddenly looked up and checked the time, said.

"It's already this time. Take a break and get out to the field."

It was surprising.

As Perez said a while ago, he never took a break.

"It's time for guests."

As soon as Perez's word was done, he heard a knock on the door.

"Your Highness, it's me, Lord Ivan, I ask you to meet... Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Before Ryan, who quickly went outside, could even announce the arrival of the visitor, Lord Ivan half-pushed in and said with a firm face.

Perez nodded briefly instead of answering.

Thompson and Ryan moved away, leaving only two people in the room.

"Tell me, Lord Ivan."

As soon as Perez's permission was granted, Lord Ivan spoke in an angry voice.

He seemed to have had enough patience.

"Please stop exercising your power right now, Your Highness."

Perez's voice, on the other hand, was so calm.

“Exercise?”

"Ignoring Ivan's householder and unilaterally distributing relief money to the Lords of the North."

But Perez tilted his head slightly instead of answering.

Lord Ivan frowned upon the sight.

“Are you saying you didn’t do that right now?”

"No. I don't quite understand the word 'unilaterally'."

"What if it's not unilateral!"

Lord Ivan walked to Perez's desk with a high voice.

"I've made it clear! The North will not accept Imperial help, we will take care of our affairs! Nevertheless, the Prince unilaterally distributed relief money to the Lords of the North!"

"Then it means there's still no change in the idea of not receiving Imperial help."

"Of course."