Chapter 08

Lulak's mandate was to bring Florentia to the class.

However, Clerivan's suspicions were too big to follow orders without examining it himself.

A seven-year-old kid reading such a book.

That cold-hearted old man, does he become the mother of a hedgehog in front of his granddaughter? [1]

Clerivan's thought, knocking on the door of the room used by Gallahan and Florentia.

As he walked inside with a surprise greeting from Gallahan, he found Florentia reading a book in one of the parlors.

As if he was seeing, she was reading <People of the South> on a green cover.

'She can't really be reading.'

From the start, Clerivan didn't believe Lulak's words.

He had no intention of taking another seven-year-old who knew nothing and risking ruining the atmosphere of the class he had been struggling with.

He was thinking of convincing Lulak by confirming that today Florentia was just looking at the book as a picture book.

"Tia, come here."

At Gallahan's call, Florentia walked over to the book.

Curly brown hair tied with a ribbon and white cheeks with a peculiar blushing appearance of a child were impressive.

But apart from that, Florentia still looked too young.

This was especially the case for sitting on her father's lap.

But there is only one thing.

There was something that shook the heart of Clerivan, who was convinced.

It was a bright green eye that resembled her father, Gallahan.

How many seven-year-old children were facing each other with a smiling face without avoiding the eyes of an unfamiliar adult who was deliberately staring at them?

"Sure."

It should be said that this child resembled Lulak and his blood was thicker. Of course, Florentia was closer to the personality of her grandfather, Lulak, than her father, Gallahan.

But still a child.

Even if it might appear bold and bolder in the future, it was a completely different story from the hypothesis that he had a genius brain to read and understand professional books at the age of seven.

But Clerivan's thoughts shattered when he started talking to Florentia.

"I just read a bit yet, but there are strange people living in the Souhtern forest of my country. This is a book that tells stories about them."

The child was surprisingly grasping the contents of the book.

Someone may know this much.