Chapter 166

At the sound of my shouting, the eyes of a mysterious color resembling the blue sea of ​​Avinox blinked a few times.

Then he clenched his fist and shouted.

"I, I want to take responsibility!"

"...Really?"

"Yeah! Actually, I wanted to convey that today, so I brought this too!"

Avinox pulled a small box out of his arms.

Inside was a ring of pearls shimmering in white brilliance.

It was as beautiful as any jewel, but not cold.

It was a perfect ring for Avinox, a seaman, to propose to a warm person like Larane.

When I stopped talking and stared at the ring, Avinox seemed to take it in a slightly different sense.

"I'm in a hurry, so that's all I'm going to do now, but I'm going to officially set up a set of proposal rings later...!"

"A wedding ring set? What's that?"

"It's a custom. The man in the east has 12 rings ready and proposes. If a woman accepts the proposal, she will wear a different ring every month for a year and then have a wedding..."

Avinox said, looking down at one ring he had prepared with a sullen face.

"I could have stopped by any jewelry store and prepared 12 rings, but I didn't want to propose to Larane that way. That's why I chose the most fitting of the Luman family's treasures in the townhouse of Capital..."

Avinox's shoulders gradually drooped down.

“After all, you’re not coming out today.”

I'm so sorry that I hit him with a book of poems a while ago.

I comforted Avinox's shoulders and sat opposite him.

"When did you hear the rumor about Larane's marriage?"

"My brother, Lignite, told me this morning. He said there are already rumors in the Capital. I didn't even know he knew I was dating Larane...."

Lignite would have known for a long time.

He's not as professional as Bate brings me information, but he's doing something similar next to Perez.

Avinox sighed again to the ground.

"Is Larane all right?"

It was a weak voice.

"Sir Avinox, aren't you angry?

His loved one is having a marriage conversation with someone else while dating him.

To be honest, I would be a little angry.

But Avinox shook his head.

"I know that Larane is grieving more than I am now. But how can I be angry?"

Avinox's weakly smiling face that said so was so similar to Larane's.

Now the two are more concerned about each other.

Rather than my sadness and pain, wouldn't it be difficult for the person itself?

It's a pity that they're suffering from cold chest pain from far away.

"I have something for Sir Avinox."

I opened the book of poems I had in my hand.

The bookshelf opened and a neat, beautiful letter envelope hidden in it appeared.