Chapter 94

Looking toward the sound, I could see Bate, with a rather disconcerted face, talking to someone.

"Didn't you hear that? I'm asking you to leave the store now. What do you think?"

The skinny middle-aged man with a cranky impression seemed quite troublesome to talk to.

When I see him keeps picking his ears and clicking his tongue.

But at the same time, the man's eyes kept glancing through the shop.

His eyes were full of greed.

"The contract is due next year! And at the time of the contract, It will allow me to run the store for the next 10 years without worrying..."

"That's what my father said before he died. I didn't agree with you on that!"

"No matter what..."

Bate was always smiling softly, but now he's pale.

"It's only been two years since I opened the store, and I'm barely settling in."

"Oh, well, it's none of my business?"

The man who appeared to be the owner of the building had no interest in Bate's circumstances.

He seemed to inherit the building because of his father's death, but the new owner was busy looking around the building that suddenly became his.

"Oh, my father, this nice building at such a ridiculous price..."

It was a murmur that I didn't know if he was talking to himself or if he wanted anyone else to listen.

The more so, the more Bate's handsome face was imbued with despair.

But he's not giving up, Bate said, approaching the landlord once again.

"I'll raise the rent and give it to you. Please reconsider."

However, rather than accepting Bate's offer, the landlord was smitten with laughter.

And Bate said while flipping up and down.

"Looks like you're quite young. Life shouldn't be so easy to get there."

"Ea, easy, easy... Ha."

Bate swept up his bangs and swallowed a grin.

He had a lot to say, but couldn't bring herself to say it.

"This bakery is so famous, isn't it? I was wondering how delicious it was. Now that I see it, it was thanks to a good seat.”

The last thing the new landlord said seemed to be the limit of Bate.

"We're open now, so let's make a timely appointment next time and talk again. I'll visit you."

"Oh, thank you."

The landlord shook one hand in annoyance.

"Not much longer to say. When you're done with your contract now, be ready to leave."

And the man left the store.

"Sigh..."

Bate sighed deeply.

That's the only way.

It's time for 'Caramel Avenue' to go viral and recover its investment

No wonder the new owner suddenly told him to leave the store.

Bate with a frowned brow looked back at me and met my eyes.

I said with a smile, not a panic.

"Here's, two more pieces of the same one."