Chapter 45

"Dead?"

Lulak asked again while pulled himself away from the back of the chair.

"Yes. Two days ago, she was found in the southern part of the Server River."

"If she was found near the water, it would be difficult to find out her identity?"

"Even though she was found near the Server River, but the cause of death was not drowning. Her both hands were tied......."

"So it must be done by humans."

Lulak clicked his tongue.

"What should I do?"

Caitlyn asked carefully.

"Now it is confirmed that his nanny is dead, what should I do?"

She muttering, and her facial look wasn't good.

The Second Prince disappeared from the Imperial Palace where she worked, and for a long time, his whereabouts were unknown.

Apparently, Caitlyn felt very responsible for this job.

"Caitlyn."

"Yes, Lord."

"You just have to live your life. Then, when you come across information that might be of use to Lombardy, you just have to remember it and let me know."

"However... ."

Caitlyn squeezed her dress so tight that it was wrinkled.

"Did the others hear anything, Lord?"

It was taboo to ask for the information that other people brought here.

The scholarship members carried very little information, so Lulak gathered them together to hear about it.

Knowing it well, Caitlyn took the courage to ask.

"There is no other intention. It is only because the existence of the Second Prince is very important to Lombardy, so......"

Even Lulak didn't reprimand Caitlyn.

He just looked up and admitted that Caitlyn was right.

"Isn't that hilarious, Caitlyn. Even if he is a Prince, a child who doesn't even have a presence like him is someone I need."

It was a sentence of justification mixed with laughter.

The reason why Lulak was looking for the Second Prince was simple.

It was to check Angenas power, that is, Empress Rabini.

The most absolute card that the Empress possesses is that she is the Emperor's wife and the mother of his only son.

The Emperor apparently had one more son, but nothing.

The Emperor's attitude that pretended not to know about the seeds he sowed gave the Empress even more opportunities.

"It's because I moved too late."

Lulak was disappointed.

If he knew a little bit earlier that the Second Prince's mother was dying, he can just put the Second Prince under Lombardy's protection.

Without realizing it, the Empress dared to interfere with the issue of Lulak's inheritance.

"Angenas keeps snooping around what's going on under my roof, but I have to take my hands off and see! Ha!"

Rabini Angenas is involved in Lombardy's affairs, pretending to be a Viese supporter, but there is nothing Lulak can do.

Now it was very clear, the Second Prince was well hidden, so he couldn't even find a reason to face the Empress.