Chapter 65

"Well? Gallahan? What are you doing here?”

Lulak paused the meeting and returned to the office.

It was because the message from the Second Prince, whom he decided to meet after lunch, came in haste.

However, it wasn't just Florentia and the Second Prince that waiting for Lulak in the office.

Gallahan, who wore crutches, was also with them.

“The Second Prince said that his Majesty had something to give to my father, so I came in a hurry.”

"To me?"

Lulak looked at Perez.

Since he was Perez's guardian, he would occasionally observe Poirak Palace to see how he was doing.

But Lulak didn't get used to Perez's eyes.

Likewise, today, when his eyes met those of the Second Prince, he was hiding discomfort.

"Your Majesty told me to convey the message."

Perez held out a gold envelope with a short word.

“…… I don't think it was like this from the beginning.”

"Sorry."

Perez gave a deep bow to Lulak.

“Hmm.”

Lulak looked displeased with Perez, then pulled out a two-piece letter and read it.

Shortly, a low voice came out of Lulak.

“Jovanes……”

It felt like he would run to the Imperial Palace with the piece of the letter right now.

Lulac's eyes sparkled with anger.

Viese and Belsach are the pawns they get because they beg.

This was a situation where Emperor Jovanes, asked Florentia on the pretext of using his son as an excuse.

"Grandfather?"

Lulak opened his eyes and looked at his surprised granddaughter.

The innocent and beautiful face was filled with surprise.

“How dare you want to take over my granddaughter?”

It was said that the same gender could be a close friend, but the opposite gender was different.

Since ancient times, the Imperial Family often matched a marriage this way.

This is a method often used before reaching the legal marriage proposal age.

Jovanes couldn't possibly not understand it.

Of course, it is not a formal marriage proposal, and this does not determine Florentia's future.

Because she's the granddaughter of Lulak Lombardy.

But feeling bad is a different matter.

“Don't worry, Gallahan. I will take care of this on my own.”

He was thinking of going to the Imperial Palace tomorrow and throwing these two-piece letters in front of the Emperor.

“I will accept it.”

“…… What?"

Lulak was surprised at Gallahan's words.

“I will accept your Majesty's proposal. I will make Tia as His Majesty the Second Prince's person.”