Chapter 27

The endless afternoon.

I ate snacks that were spread out on the table with the twins.

When I hear a snoring sound from both sides, it seemed that Gilliu and Mayron had fallen asleep earlier.

When my face on a hard table, I looked up at the sky, it was a clear sky without a single cloud.

"How can I overcome the danger"

How, fortunately, I safely delivered the medicine to the Second Prince.

In fact, when I couldn't find the palace where Perez lived, I had somehow prepared a countermeasure to give him an antidote.

Cards that have not been used this time seem to be more useful next time.

"Wow, it's frowning."

I stretched out once and yawned to break my mouth.

Do you think I'm stupid when you see this?

Obviously, there are plans to carry out in the future, and my body is refusing to do anything.

Even my father couldn't see my face any more than before, he was so busy these days.

Sometimes I could have breakfast together, but even then, I couldn't easily talk, it was because I always thinking about something.

Thanks to my busy father, I am still nursed by twins today.

"Wow......"

When Gilliu fell asleep, the blanket that covering him fell to the floor.

I thought I would take it, for a moment, it's annoying.

I turned my head out the window, pretending not to see it.

And already half asleep, rolling my head blankly, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Well, I mean. Ha-am. Now we have to solve Estira's problem."

As far as she can afford, Estira himself can save money and go to the Imperial Academy.

But it was my side that was urgent.

It was my job to help myself to send her to the academy as early as I can and help her focus on her research.

"Let's stay still. When is the deadline for applying for the Academy this year..."

I opened my ear with one little finger and muttered.

The rainy season ended last month, and it's spring.

The moment my thoughts got there, my mind flashed as if I was hit by a big hammer in my head.

"This month is the end!"

Fortunately, it is still the beginning of the month, but it was not the time to be doing this.

I got up from my seat and headed to the door.

"Wow. Tia, where are you going?"