Chapter 115

The butler started talking about what he had seen and heard all day.

It's been a week since Viese had worked as an acting patriarch.

Lulak is briefed by John about Viese's work every day.

Every few days, he reports Lulak about Viese work, but John put his personal feelings aside and spoke from a third-party perspective thoroughly.

And not surprisingly, the two reports are very different.

"...As expected."

Lulak laughed bitterly.

When he entrusted Viese as the acting Patriarch, he had a glimmer of hope.

He thought Viese would realize his responsibilities as Patriarch and show another side of himself.

"How is Viese feeling?"

"...He looks really good."

"Huh..."

Then, it meant that he was not even aware of the mistakes he was making.

“It would be nice if Viese could see her own shortcomings.”

Lulak wanted him to learn how much responsibility comes with the position as Lombardy householder.

So Lulak wanted he put down that greed.

“Was that even greed…”

Lulak couldn't hide his sadness and let out a long sigh.

“Now I have to let go of my regrets.”

"Sir..."

John called to Lulak anxiously.

"Ah, I'm fine. Don't worry. I just feel sorry for the vassal."

Lulak smiled bitterly and said.

“So, shouldn’t it be time to recover your health and get up from your bed?”

Johan smiled gently to comfort.

"Yes, thank you, thank you."

There were still worries about the next Patriarch, but Lulak tried hard to smile.

“Fortunately, they found it early and said that as long as you take the medicine and rest, you will be fine.”

"Oh, that's a relief!"

"To be honest, I didn't expect much since she's still young, but Dr. Estira..."

Tap tap.

"Grandpa!"

Suddenly a cheerful voice knocked on the door.

"Tia?"

Lulak, who recognized who she was just by hearing her voice, tried to get out of bed and walk.

The face of John, who stopped Lulak and opened the door for him, was full of smiles.

"Grandpa, I'm here!"

"Oh, yes, Tia is here... Hmm?"

Lulak casually greeted his granddaughter and opened his eyes wide in surprise.

Tia wasn't the only one standing at the open door.

Larane, Craney stood next to her, and even the twins standing at the backs together.

Children who did not seem to resemble each other were filling the doorway with bright faces.

Tia smiled brightly at the surprised Lulak.