"Alright. Sounds like a plan. Just need to figure out the when. I have to get going though, got business to take care of with some old witch friends." Kol states.

He gives Quinn a hug and me a handshake then leaves us to be alone. I can still tell that Quinn's mind is racing as she walks over to the table and sits down on the high stool.

I walk over to her and stand behind her. Placing my hands on her shoulders I slightly rub them to relieve some of the tension. She relaxes under my touch and leans her head back to rest on my chest.

My heart begins to beat a hundred miles a minute because right now I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to propose to her. It might now be the best timing but I don't want to wait any longer.

I try to calm my nerves down and steady my breathing but I can't. What if she says no? Oh god... I don't know what I'd do if she said no.

I slowly stop rubbing her shoulders making her let out a small whine. My hands wander down her arm stopping half way down.

"Quinn..." I mutter out.

"Hmm." She responds with her head still resting on my chest.

I let go of her one arm to reach into my jacket pocket. The box meets my skin snd I slightly brush my fingertip over it.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I pull the black box out of the pocket and grip it tightly in my hand.

"Yes.." she sounds concerned. So concerned that she removes her head from my chest and turns around.

Her eyes stay on mine as she waits for my next sentence. I can feel myself sweating. Do I get down on one knee or should I stay standing? Google said I should get down on one knee and when has the internet ever lied?

I clear my throat. "And you know that I'd do anything for you?"

"Yes..."

"And that I want to spend the rest of my life, which is forever, with you?"

"Kai what's going on?" She asks.

This is it. Holy fuck.

I take a deep breath and drop down to one knee. I bring the box into view and she looks down at it. Her eyes go wide at the sight but then she brings them back up to me.

In this moment I can't tell what she is thinking snd I hate it.

"Kai.." she whispers.

Bringing my other hand up, I slowly open the box to reveal the ring. "Can I please marry you?"

Her hands meet her mouth when she sees the ring and her eyes begin to water. Fuck.. I ruined it. She's crying, she hates the ring. I shouldn't have-

"Since you asked so nicely how could I say no?" She drops her hands and gives me a huge smile.

I let out a sigh of relief and smile back. I take the ring out and she reminds me which finger it goes on. She stares at the ring for a moment before placing her hands on my face and leans down to kiss me.

The kiss is so deep with passion that it feels like her and I are the only ones in this world. Ha.. like when we were in the prison world.

I begin to stand up not breaking the kiss and once I'm fully up I pull her to a standing position snd slowly undo the button to her shorts. I slide them down her thighs along with her underwear and once they are to her ankles she kicks them away quickly.

My hands go under her bare thighs and I pick her up. I kick the chair out of the way and set her on top of the table.

"Now if you don't mind, I'd like to fuck you on this table the way I wanted to in the prison world." I say against her lips.