Chapter 168

Avinox appearance, who was dressed more stylishly today, was even meaningful.

Me and Avinox took a short walk through crowded places like last time.

And immediately headed to Larane's greenhouse.

I don't know if he noticed something.

Larane was unable to travel freely outside the mansion because of Seral, but fortunately, there were no restrictions inside the mansion.

I decided to use it to help two people a little today.

"I've already told Larane to meet me here. Oh, there she is."

"Larane..."

Avinox muttered sadly.

When she was in the greenhouse, she was always growing flowers in a shiny way.

But today was different.

It was so sad to see her sitting helplessly on the greenhouse chair.

"Then I'll get going..."

"No."

Avinox caught me trying to turn around to give Larane and Avinox time alone.

"Please be our witness, Lady Florentia."

Avinox, who still looks nervous, told me with a smile on his face.

"If Larane accepts my proposal, I plan to send the proposal in the name of Luman to Larane's father and the Lombardy family. I have already got my father's permission."

In short, he said he would follow the marriage course of the aristocrats.

I can't believe he has already got the Lord of Luman's permission.

He has made up his mind and pushed ahead with it.

"It's a little late, but I still have a chance because the Imperial Family hasn't sent a formal proposal or made an official announcement."

Avinox clenched while saying so.

"Of course... It's about when Larane accepted my proposal."

Then he goes back to tense mode.

I patted Avinox on the shoulder and said.

"Okay, I'll be happy to be your witnesses."

"Thank you!"

"Let's go, then?"

Avinox, who began walking as if he would squeak due to tension, took the lead and opened the greenhouse door.

Ugh, I'm nervous, too!

"Sir Avinox...?"

Larane called Avinox in a trembling voice as if she could not believe her eyes.

Avinox approached Larane and asked in a friendly voice.

"Your face looks a little swollen. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine... You didn't reply to my letter, so I was wondering if Sir Avinox was okay..."

Larane's words were cut off.

It was because Avinox slowly fell on one knee.

"Oh, Sir Avinox?"

"Lady Larane Lombardy. My courage was too late."

Avinox opened a small box of rings he had taken out of his arms and held it out in front of Larane.

"Will you marry me?"