He chuckled. I glared him.

“Okay! Tell me what do you want me to do!” he said.

“Accept that you got pranked by us!” I said looking away again.

“But I didn’t!” he said sounding obvious.

“Then don’t talk to me!” I said twisting my lips and looking away.

He chuckled.

“Accepting that I got pranked is better than that. So I will accept but I know I didn’t!” he said.

I glared him. He chuckled again and kissed my cheek.

“If that will make you happy I am ready to accept it!” he said looking at me lovingly.

I smiled seeing at him. His lips curved into smile seeing my smile.

“Well… what are you doing in the room at this time on a weekend? You must be enjoying in your favourite place, THE KITCHEN, right?” he asked making faces at the end.

“Ma feels that I am looking tired and so she has strictly prohibited me from entering into the kitchen this weekend. Robin is enjoying in my favourite place!” I said huffing.

“When ma asked you to take rest you are planning to practise. So wrong! And I won’t let you do that wrong!” saying he suddenly lifted me in the bridal style.

“But! But! But! But! But!” I kept saying ‘but', but he didn’t stop and made me lay on the bed.

“If you say hundred times also I am not going to listen to your ‘buts’. So just lay down and let me feel my wifey in my arms.” Saying he pulled me into his embrace.

I pouted and he pecked my pout.

“I am bored!” I pouted.

“I forgot to ask you something important. Did you get them?” he asked changing the topic and moving his hand to my belly.

“Not yet!” I said.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“It’s twelve days now that my period time got delayed. But I want us to wait. I don’t want any of us to have hopes because it might happen anytime. Periods get delay sometimes.” I said cupping his face.

“Okay! But do you think he/she is already waiting for us to talk to them?” he asked with excited face.

His excited face is making me get more tensed. We don’t even have any confirmation and I don’t want to get disappointed if it is not what we are thinking.

“I don’t know!” I said trying to be normal.

“Hey!” he cupped my face looking concerned at me.

“I am scared!” I said teary eyed.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“It’s okay wifey!” He consoled me wiping off my eyes.

I just nodded.

“I know we haven’t got any confirmation. But promise me you will take care of yourself. I don’t want any of us to regret for anything. Okay!” he said.

I nodded smiling.

“Let’s do one thing. Let’s talk to him/her. If he/she is there they will listen otherwise it would be a practise for future!” he said winking.

I laughed. He got up and I also sat on the bed. He kept his hand on my belly and took mine putting it beside his.

“Hello Baby! Mumma and papa doesn’t know whether you are inside yet or not. If you are inside then let mumma papa get to know about your existence soon. We will be waiting for your signal!” he said.