The Empress, who said so, gave Ethan Klaus a wink.

Then the Knight of Angenas, who stands tall, moved aside and gave way.

The Empress looked at it satisfactorily then turned and walked away.

But Duigi exclaimed.

"Hey, you can't do it like this!"

"Sigh. What else do you mean, Duigi?"

When he stopped, the Empress' face eventually became very annoyed.

The way to change Angenas' Lord is simple.

If the current Angenas Lord dies or becomes incapable of fulfilling its duties as the Lord.

"This business, I'm sure I'll follow my sister's advice, but what are you going to do with the throne? Shouldn't you make the First Prince the Crown Prince?"

"...so what?"

Dark flesh flashed in Empress Rabini's eyes as she asked slowly.

"There is talk among the nobility about the suitability of the First Prince. He only hunts with young nobles every day. You should have made him study now..."

Slap!

The Empress, who walked in the wind, slapped Duigi with all her might.

Red blood flowed from the face that was scratched by the ring she was wearing.

"God damn it. How dare you talk to me about my son."

Empress Rabini stared at Duigi Angenas with fierce eyes.

But something was wrong.

There was a smile in his eyes, which seemed to be full of anger at first glance.

Duigi was aware of the look.

It was the face Rabini used to make when she was caught up on something when she was young.

"You're still quick-witted, Duigi."

Empress Rabini smiled as if she had been caught.

It was a chilling grin somewhere.

"His Majesty will never have the Second Prince as his Crown Prince. That lowly thing was born to resemble the wrong person. Also, even if it does happen..."

Rabini significantly shined his eyes and shortened her words.

"In the end, my son will be crowned as Crown Prince. So you don't have to do anything."

"I don't have to do anything..."

"From now on, you can just do what you like to do now. Just like you."

"Ah..."

Only then did Duigi know Rabini's plan and instinctively tried to back off.

The Empress smiled and said.

"Because this mother will take care of everything."

* * *

It's been a long time since I've been alone in the evening.

My father was reading a book after dinner alone because the meeting at the Pellet Corporation seemed to be late.

Knock! Knock!

It was then that a small knock was heard.

"Come on in."

When I answered, the door carefully opened and Larane came in.