Chapter 138

Astana couldn't keep his mouth shut as he entered the Devon family's business briefing room.

"Wow..."

It was as if he had come to a different world.

Maybe it was because of the atmosphere and the bustling crowds that are completely different from the other banquets.

Or maybe it was because of the alcohol he drank heavily while running to the Lombardy territory.

"After all, my mother was wrong."

She said it was a boring banquet, she didn't know anything.

Even though he arrived late on purpose, the banquet hall was full of people.

And it was clear that the business was cruising successfully whatever it was that everyone was excited about.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

It was Astana's fault for standing in the middle of a busy space in a daze.

"Hey!"

Astana called someone who looked like an ordinary aristocrat, but he looked at Astana up and down and went inside the venue.

"Damn it. This kind of thing happens because I wear cheap clothes."

No one recognized Astana as a Prince because he wore shabby clothes to escape the Palace without anyone knowing.

"Huh."

Since he didn't have anything to prove his identity, so he couldn't scare him.

Astana moved his slightly staggered steps further inside the venue because of his drunkenness.

"Where can I apply for delivery?"

"How many of these can I buy?"

People's voices were heard loudly from all over the place.

"Hey, there!"

Astana, who was giggling and watching the inside of the banquet hall, grabbed a servant who was passing by with a glass of champagne on a tray.

"Oh!"

Clang.

Thanks to him, some glasses of champagne fell to the floor and shattered, but Astana didn't care what he had done.

He glanced at the embarrassed employee and sipped a glass of champagne in his hand and continued to look around.

Soon after, Astana settled in front of a wall not too far from the entrance.

It was because he was so drunk that he couldn't walk anymore.

"That's great."

However, Astana's expression was quite different from before.

His face, which was just amazed and nice, was now filled with discomfort.

"Florentia Lombardy..."

The project and event were definitely led by Gallahan Lombardy's daughter.

"She has been extraordinary since she was a child."

It was Florentia, who had a lot of strange things going on starting from the day Astana threw his hat.

So when he was young, he used to grit his teeth when he heard the name 'Florentia'.

But it changed as he got older.

When everyone was crawling in front of Astana and trying to look good, Florentia Lombardy was not.

That was both bothersome and strangely annoying.