Side Story Ch 6

The Count of Hage, Alan Rutherson, really never brought it up again.

Marquis Roden was also quiet.

"I told him that I would forgive my father and visit him often if he stopped insulting his son-in-law. If it could be a disgrace, it would also be possible to set it up high, so I told him that it would be better to do it that way and set himself up."

Keana said as if it was insignificant. Keana spoke in the same way as 'Would that work?' but Marquis Roden seemed desperate for forgiveness. He certainly hasn't cried much now, and he hasn't been cranky.

Olivia Donata spoke to Lilian, who became quiet as she thought about things that were handled easier than expected.

"There's a play that became popular among people these days, Your Majesty. I thought you'd be familiar with the content."

"A play?"

Hearing Olivia's story about the play, Lilian almost jumped back. It was a very familiar story.

Because it was Lilian's own story. It was an adaptation of some cruel parts. Another thing was that the main character girl was portrayed as a hero who overcame adversity.

Lilian recalled what Karloi had said a few days ago.

"How would you feel if people found out about what you've been through?"

Lilian just shrugged at the question.

"You already know everything, don't you? It doesn't really matter."

"If only ordinary people got to know it. People don't know the details."

"Well, it's not my fault and it's not something I should be ashamed of... Is it because of the Count of Hage? Are you really trying to convince everyone by meeting everyone as he said?"

She replied like a joke, but then Karloi was very serious.

"If I have to, I will. But what some know is different from what everyone knows."

"I won't mind."

She didn't expect him to ask her those things to do this.

"So, what was their reaction like?"

"I heard you're crazy. I don't know about anything else, but I do admit that he's good at telling stories.

"I heard they were excited. I don't know anything else, but I admit Croysen's ability to tell stories is so good. That old book also took people's souls away..."

She must have been referring to the book of Keana, which she had read hard at Lasortio.

Then, one thing came to mind when she thought of Lasortio.

"Oh, right. Not long ago, in a dream, my mother... was there. We met at Lake Mexus."

"Really?"

"She hugged me and told me something good was going to happen, but I guess she was talking about this. No wonder I felt a little weird."

Olivia's expression subtly changed when she heard Lilian.

"Well, Your Majesty, maybe that dream..."

Olivia Donata silenced her voice.

------------------

The festival went smoothly. The anticipation for this festival was great because last year's Arva Loop was canceled due to various things, and it went smoothly enough to meet all those expectations.