Ch 125

19.4 Kal And Lou (1)
*
*
*

Mach was still the same. It still looks like this. That was Karloi's appreciation of arriving at the imperial palace. Mach's audience room, which had no aesthetics and was uselessly large, remained the same. The Machians were very obsessed with size, but had little sense of beauty.

Although Asher turned pale, he remained determined.

"What a surprise. You acted like you wouldn't come even if you were dead. You've improved, bastard."

Whenever he heard Blaze's voice, Karloi felt tired and barely nodded.

"Archduke."

"Oh, no, that 'Archduke' again. Why are you being so coy when there's no one here? I'm so disappointed."

Before Karloi could say anything to Blaze, a soft voice interrupted from behind.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk like that, with or without anyone?"

Blaze's face turned pale. Blaze turned around with an awkward smile.

"Your Majesty."

The Emperor of Mach, Millenin Noka, smiled tenderly at Blaze.

"Blaze, my brother. I gave you the Archduke seat because I love you... Are you saying it's so difficult to keep your dignity? I am very disappointed."

Millenin's eyes, with a sad expression on her tongue, touched Karloi. Millenin slowly greeted him as she sat on a chair.

"Long time no see, Karloi. Why don't you sit down? Your face is so damaged. I guess you're very sad about losing your wives."

When it comes to making fun of people like that, the siblings are very similar.

"No matter how sad I may be, it's not comparable to Millenin who recently killed one of her husbands herself."

Millenin burst into laughter at Karloi's lukewarm response.

"Oh, that was a year ago. I've overcome my sadness. It's enough to find a new love again. I haven't seen one in a long time since it's recent."

Millenin Noka gracefully gulped down a teacup in front of her. Karloi could have bet Croysen that what was on the teacup was alcohol, not tea.

"Anyways, look forward to it. I prepared a big party for you who came to Mach after a long time. Besides, the palace gardens made by the wizards of Croysen are very popular. I like it."

"I didn't come all the way here to join a party."

"I know, I know. The busy Croysen's Emperor gave us a difficult step. But there's always an order. You can take your time talking about work."

Millenin yawned and smiled broadly. Machian's sense of order was very poor.

"I'll definitely invite Keana to the party. What did you do with you anyway? And I like that woman. She's fun, and she's also beautiful. Two of my favorite things."

Karloi felt sympathy for Keana.

"There are so many beautiful things in Croysen... Objects, nature, and even people. It's worthy of being called the land loved by wolves. Wouldn't it be great if we could share it more comfortably?"

She said to talk about work later, but she quietly brought it up. Karloi held a teacup in front of him without much change of expression. As expected, it was alcohol.

"To become more comfortable than we are now, it sounds like you just want us to become one country..."

"What are you saying? We already have one heart. We're not exchanging military services for nothing."