Ch 139

20.8 Kal And Lou (2)
*
*
*

They were ready to leave as soon as dawn broke. When she opened her eyes, Lilian was leaning against Karloi's chest. She felt like she fell asleep unknowingly while talking. Karloi was crushed in the corner of the bed in an uncomfortable position. A big man looked really stupid doing that.

Lilian stared at his face for a long while before waking him up. Waking up from his sleep, he blinked his eyes a few times and looked at Lilian. It looked like his mind drifted somewhere, so Lilian tapped him on the shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

Karloi let out a long breath at Lilian's question.

"...It's not a dream."

He murmured in a relieved voice.

"Whenever I open my eyes, I wonder if I only had a dream... That you're finally here next to me."

Lilian only looked at him as she was speechless, then barely responded.

"...Calm down and get up."

Karloi got out of bed with a grin on his face. Seeing that smile, Lilian thought. He really had a good-looking face. Excessively.

At the dock, not only Keana, but also Millenin and Blaze came to bid them goodbye. Keana gently hugged Lilian and whispered.

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

She doesn't know what Karloi was talking about with Millenin, but Keana and Clyde agreed to spend half a year in Croysen and half in Mach.

"I didn't do anything."

"Then tell him that for me. We won't talk much anymore."

Keana smiled mischievously and added.

"The book is a gift. Keep it."

"No, I'm fine..."

"It's all right! Don't not decline."

She desperately wanted to decline, but without giving her a chance, Keana backed away.

Millenin and Blaze drew closer. Karloi was so generous that he didn't even care about the appearance of the Mach's siblings, whom he hated so much. Millenin gave Lilian a painting as a farewell gift. The sea seen from the Mahit Observatory was painted.

"Huh?"

Blaze looked at the painting and looked at Millenin with wide eyes. Seeing this, Lilian hesitated and asked.

"Can I really take this painting?"

"It's not a big deal, it's one of my father's drawings. He was a geek person, so his hobbies were strange, but his paintings weren't bad."

At the word 'geek', Lilian could not stop looking at Millenin for some reason. Millenin laughed as she felt her gaze.

"I know what you're thinking, but I'm not that crazy. The Empress of Croysen. I think he was particularly kind to you."

It was true. It was true that it bothered her a bit, but it was because she took care of her that much.

"Thank you, Millenin."

Millenin smiled at her sincere gratitude. Well, that elegant smile won't associate her with the word 'crazy' at all.

"If you're grateful, then come again. It looks like you're back together."

Lilian glanced at the air as if embarrassed, but Karloi took it proudly. There was even a faint smile on his lips. Seeing that look, Blaze dropped his chin.