Ch 110

16.10 The Empress Hates The Emperor (2)
*
*
*

It was unexpected that Asher came to Delua. She asked Dunya to keep it a secret, so of course not even Karloi's minion, Asher, should know. But why?

"Are you here to die too?"

Why is he suddenly showing up and talking nonsense?

Originally, she was going to depart for Lasortio right away, but she was a little tired, so she pushed it back a day. In the garden, Denise's favorite things were captured in her eyes, and Asher appeared in the middle of the flowers.

Holding a bouquet of flowers, Lilian asked with a shuddering expression.

"How did you know I was here?"

"...The Duchess."

"I asked her to keep it a secret."

Asher rolled his eyes. It was a familiar expression.

"You're not listening to what Dunya has to say. What else are you violating?"

Asher pouted his lips at the low-key bruising.

Alexis Dunya held Asher for two days before leaving for Delua, training him to the fullest. Karloi will do stupid things, so he has to stop it unconditionally, but he has to do what he tells him, blah blah blah...

He thought he was going to die from boredom, so Asher asked while yawning.

"Can't we just simply ask the Empress? Now the Emperor would listen to whatever the Empress had to say, and why would she leave the most comfortable way and go back?"

Alexis looked at Asher with a hint of criticism at best.

"How would the Empress feel if she heard such a thing? She doesn't look so good right now. So we'll take care of the Emperor without her knowing."

How would she feel? Asher didn't know such a thing. He doesn't think the Empress is going to be sad about Karloi's death. This isn't a difficult request, so why not ask her?

"What else are you going to do?"

Asher, who had been locked in a moment of rebellion against Dunya, raised her head at Lilian's voice.

"Do you want His Majesty to die?"

Hah. Lilian sighed. Asher's questions and actions were always abrupt. There was no context at all.

"I'm not interested."

It didn't seem like a very good answer, but Asher's face brightened up.

"You don't want him to die, do you?"

"It's not like that."

No, first of all, she was furious at why everyone thought Karloi was going to die. Even her couldn't die, so why would Karloi? How he could die like a pig.

After seeing Lilian's expression turn negative, Asher hesitated and said.

"...You remember you said you'd pay me back."

Lilian had no choice but to be generous with that. After all, Asher was the one who helped her. Lilian nodded a little.

"Then you have somewhere to go with me tonight."

"...Where?"

"Well, for now, to Markia."

"Can you explain it properly? Don't make me feel stuffy."

"I don't think you'll listen to me if I explain..."

"I'll listen to you. I promise."

Asher looked into the air as if he was agonizing for a moment.