"You're a monster." His father spits.

Kai lets out a laugh. "Nothing is ever good enough for you is it?. It doesn't matter anyways because with me being the leader of the Coven and having just killed myself, well the rest of you won't be too far behind."

His words stick to me and I realize if the leader of his Coven dies... so does everyone else. I know he can feel my eyes on his because he looks my way.

"Now dad ..." he breaks eye contact with me. "What's it like to be called that by the way? Figured I'd ask because I'll never have the chance to be called dad...thanks to you and Jo."

He pulls his father up by his collar.

"Putting that spell on me and killing our baby? Quinn would have been an amazing mother and you took that away from her." Kai's voice is full of anger.

Stefan looks from them to me and I know he has a million questions running through his head but I don't acknowledge him. My burning eyes stay on the scene in front of me.

Kai takes his finger and runs it along the blood on Joshuas cheek. "And you said I was a monster."

He slips his finger in his mouth getting a taste of the blood. Once he is finished he smiles at Joshua.

"Thanks for helping with the transition." Kai's hands meet Joshuas head and he snaps his neck.

Just like that he is dead.

Kai lets out a sigh of relief now that he killed his father. He brings his attention back to me and immediate anger flashes over his face when he sees Stefan next to me.

"Stefan you need to go." I finally meet his gaze.

"I'm not going anywhere." He shakes his head.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kai heading towards us.

"Stefan please..." I beg.

He looks to Kai and then vamps out of the room. In no time Kai is by my side checking out the damage.

"Why did you tell him to leave?" He asks.

"Because I didn't want you to kill him." I answer.

"I wouldn't do that Quinn. If I did that then you'd hate me forever." He states. "And forever is a long time."

"You're just beginning your immortal life. You don't even know the half of it." I says as he sits me up straight.

"Sorry about all of this. I should have told you to get down." His face scrunches up as he looks at my cuts.

"But you didn't." I keep my eyes on him.

"Well you are immortal so I knew you wouldn't die. And I knew I'd be able to heal you once I completed the transition."

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"Amazing!" He smiles before biting into his wrist. "Drink."

He holds his wrist to my mouth and I place my lips on his skin. I suck in the sweet blood and let it run down my throat.

When I had enough I unlatch my lips and wipe my mouth with my hand. The cuts on my skin start to disappear immediately.

"So cool." Kai whispers as he watches it all.

"What did you do to her?" Damon's voice is loud in front of us. We both meet his gaze as I find out he is talking to Kai.

"What do you mean?" I ask Damon.

"She's breathing but she won't wake up. What the hell did you do!" He raises his voice at Kai.

"You see Damon, in the Prison World when you got on my bad side, I told you that you were playing with fire." He smiles.

"Kai what did you do?" I question.

"Elena will be okay but she is going to be asleep for a very long time." He says sadistically.

"What? How long?" I ask.

"How long do vampires live for?" His hand meets his mouth with a fake gasp. "Oh wait..."

"Dammit Kai. Tell me how to fix it!" Damon yells.

"Okay, okay!" He puts his hands up in defense. "You have to kill your brother. I linked Elenas life to Stefans. As long as he is alive, she will be asleep."

"Kai please tell me you didn't.." I sigh.

"Oh I did. There is no way Damon is going to kill his own brother to be with the love of his life." He stands from his position and holds out his hand for me. "Now if the love of my life is ready, I believe she owes me a trip to New Orleans."

I reach up and grab his hand, my body no longer being in pain. He interlocks his fingers with mine and begins to lead us to the exit when I hear Damon's voice.

"Don't come back Quinn." He says. "If you're choosing him over all of us, you might as well just stay gone."

My eyes stay on Damon for a moment before glancing down to Elena. I love Kai and after all that just happened, I know they won't accept the way I feel about him. So leaving seems like the only option.

"I won't be back." I tell him before turning and leaving the venue.